+2

Arabic is the second most common spoken language in Hamilton, Ontario...after English. It's happening already...

We've got a high rate of Arabic-speaking people and pedophiles.

Image for post **Arabic is the second most common spoken language in Hamilton, Ontario...after English.** //It's happening already...//
Sukiesnows avatar Language
3 50
@2621791

We have some real lowlifes on this site. Even this post sounds rather racist to me.....

@StarzAbove We have some real lowlifes on this site. Even this post sounds rather racist to me.....

I thought so, too...but only after I posted it... You know how you can put out a post and it sounds fine...in the zest of the moment and all that...then later on...doubts can come rolling in.

I do count on people to tell me.

@2621791

I don't know if that makes me a racist...but finding that out in the News is certainly startling...

Just like finding out I have a high rate of pedos living in my area... It really makes me not want to speak to many people.

My spell check won't accept that word... First time it brought up Pedro ( poor Pedro) and then it showed pesos...

@2621791

If this post sounds racist to you I didn't mean it that way. It was information I meant to just put out as a fact...which was interesting to me.

@2621785

I notice that...but why zero in on the fine point...Semple?

@2621835

Gosh. I was just repeating the news... The only thing they said different than me was that it was the 2nd most common language spoken in households after English.

So...whatever. It is still startling news. And it might even be worse... So babies are learning to speak Arabic...instead of English.

@2621859

So. What are you saying?

@2621860

Yes. I was surprised since I thought we had a large Italian following...

@2621878

That's nice.

The above is still about 42,000 estimate, as i did quick math, of either non english speakers or dual speaking people in 9 different nationalities. Compared to 236,000 english speaking people. That is less than 20% for those 9 nationalities.

Funny how those things seem to go hand in hand.

Still a fan of Trudeau?

"Over the last 18 months, Canada has resettled more than 40,000 refugees from Syria."
https://www.theglobeandmail.com...ticle35474839/

If I had to choose one religion to dominate the world I'd choose Christianity, most Christians are a lot more lax than the majority of fanatic Muslims

@Sukiesnow Why not Bhuddism...provided we could eat meat...

Because I'm not familiar with Bhuddism, I choose this because people don't have to be religious.

@Sukiesnow You chose Christianity. What about that is not religious?

What I meant that the majority of people who're chrisians religion is a small part of their lives, they're not forced to live their lives by its rules.

@Sunny_the_skeptic What I meant that the majority of people who're chrisians religion is a small part of their lives, they're not...

Neither are Bhuddists...it's a free world thing...you take on any religion...you do as much as you want. What you put into it...you get out of it... But I think I know what you are saying....

@Sukiesnow Neither are Bhuddists...it's a free world thing...you take on any religion...you do as much as you want. What you...

Some very certain religion doesn't let you do a lot of things and has severe punishments, especially for those with a vagina.

Open the gates wider, so more can get it in..
Maybe give them prepaid debit cards and free healthcare, soon as they arrive.

Whatever you do, don't talk about ways to slow down or stop them..
That's a quick way to be called a hater racist..