+3

People living in the country can hide their craziness far more than people living in cities. Amirite?

What I mean is...you can slaughter people and be cruel to animals in the serene country side for far longer than you could if living in the city...where proximity can out you. But what is the answer...what can be done? I don't know...how can the country become more exposed...like living in the city is...?

Image for post **People living in the country can hide their craziness far more than people living in cities.** //Amirite?//
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
8 23
@2622121

Not one time have I ever read that a meth lab blew up in the country but you can bet your bottom dollar a ton have blew up in the city. ono smilie

City folks are more "what can I do for myself to get somewhere" and country folks are more "What can I do to help you get somewhere" but that is my own personal opinion.

@2622234

I just never understand why people don't find a positive in those situations. One time I was stuck in traffic for 6 hours. I could have been pissed off but I turned up the radio and sung like a fool to pass time hehe smilie

@2622244

Sad people are like that. I could easily be a bitter person but there is no fun in it.

Crazy will do crazy, where ever they are.

Dahmer lived in milwaulkee, gacy lived in chicago.

Dog fighting is most common in large cities.

Carlas avatar Carla Disagree +4Reply

You're a lot more anonymous in a big city than you are in a small town. And the smaller and more isolated the town, the more everyone knows all about everyone else. That's why country people are generally more polite than city people, they're operating in a paradigm where they know they'll be seeing the other person around, possibly for decades.

Recently I heard a story from a reserve down yonder. This guy was mistreating his dog. People couldn't tell exactly what he was doing, but they heard the racket, so a group of men went over to see what was going on. Well the guy had been cutting his dog, blood all over the place. So they beat him up, took his dog, and told him he better not say anything lest he make things much worse for himself. And that was that, the matter was closed. One of the people on the rez was looking for a dog, so he took the dog in, tended to it's wounds, which healed up, albeit with some scars, and now it's his dog.

@Sukiesnow Not in my experience.

Well, in my experience. I have lived in the country for most of my life.
Most horrendous behavior takes place in cities. Google it.

Carlas avatar Carla Disagree +4Reply
@Carla Well, in my experience. I have lived in the country for most of my life. Most horrendous behavior takes place in...

I've read articles about abuse taking place in the country...since there is no one to hear or see it.

@Maze You're a lot more anonymous in a big city than you are in a small town. And the smaller and more isolated the town...

But when you grow up on a Rual Route gravel road without a name...and the next neighbour about 1/4 of mile away...hard to see...then it can become a different story.

When I say country...I mean really country...where no one has anything to do with each other.

I don't know what kind of country you are talking about.

Nothing usually happens in the countryside\village, people are a lot more relaxed and calm, all they have to do is work all day it gives them purpose and takes too much of their time to think about bullshit

The last time I had a similar post - I didn't ask why...or how can this be changed...

Hello disagreeable voter! What do we do without you - all.

People are going to do crazy or stupid stuff, no matter where they live. I do believe that when it comes to animals, the crazies in the cities are generally a lot more cruel than country people.

Crazy is as crazy does...

Mashas avatar Masha Disagree +1Reply

Sorry but those of us country folk don't need the exposure of the city life. Where I live most crazy people and crazy things take place right out in the city sometimes in daylight.

🦋