0

Since you unfollowed me, Tiff...you might as well block me. Either way you are saying you wish to cease communication. AMirite?

How can Amirite ever move forward if their core group can't get their act together?

Image for post **Since you unfollowed me, Tiff...you might as well block me.** //Either way you are saying you wish to cease communication.// **AMirite?**
Sukiesnows avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
1 19
@2621879

I can't message you so you unfollowed me.

@2621879

So you talk.

@2621874

It's not always as great as you'd think, Thibault.

@Carla WTF?

I thought we were having a nice conversation last night...but then tonight she unfollows me. Like I said...might as well block me...it's about the same.

Technology strikes again!

@2621936

Maybe, sometimes you can hit the wrong button doing something and never know you have inadvertently unfollowed someone I guess.

@Sukiesnow No. There is a message that comes up and asks if you wish to unfollow someone.

Hmmmmm, perhaps I can come up with another theory that would account for what may seem to be somewhat of an oversight?

@AliceD Hmmmmm, perhaps I can come up with another theory that would account for what may seem to be somewhat of an oversight?

I know because I thought I might want to unfollow Tiff. You know. Knee jerk reaction. Then I realized I'm not that.

@Sukiesnow I know because I thought I might want to unfollow Tiff. You know. Knee jerk reaction. Then I realized I'm not that.

Well that seems to be a very balanced point of view. I was thinking I might write up a post about something that touches on this subject matter later. But I realise that when I say things like that I know that I would like to, but I kind of get sidetracked and forget. Maybe I shall, or, maybe I shan't. I can say with 100% accuracy that one of those particular outcomes will eventuate eventually. How very binary of me. I would suppose that if I started to write the post then it would be in a state of incompletion (?), which could in fact be construed as a rather quantum arrangement really. But as ever, I may have used up my word count for the day on making this explanation about nothing that serves no real purpose other than a meaningless little bit of waffle that clogs up the interwebs.

@Sukiesnow What strain are you smoking?

Ahahahaha yes, you see the interesting part of this is that I am more or less utterly sober.

@2621936

It's ALL in the Family, Boz.

@2621961

I have always found that to be a very good default answer :)