When you think things aren't going well for you life often surprises you even more.... I somehow managed to step on a shard of glass from a broken bottle...

Image for post When you think things aren't going well for you life often surprises you even more.... I somehow managed to step on a shard of glass from a broken bottle...
Sunny_the_skeptics avatar Life
4 11

This morning my grandma asked me to carry a crate somewhere and it being dark plus having something in front of me I didn't see the shard from the broken olive oil bottle and I stepped on it. The bleeding was strong but grandpa stopped the bleeding with a bandage roll. I went to my doctor to get a shot then to an orthopedist to take a look. The wound was cleaned and bandaged again.

The bad news was that since my grandparents had to leave I had to go get antibiotics ( to prevent infection) by myself with a painful foot. Thankfully it doesn't hurt unless I step which I will avoid for a few days till the wound closes.
Just when I was about to renew my gym membership....

@Sunny_the_skeptic This morning my grandma asked me to carry a crate somewhere and it being dark plus having something in front of me...

I had something similar happening at one time. I slid on a floor and a 1 inch splinter went up my foot. I was off my foot for about 2 weeks...at an exciting time my life was put on hold.

What you need is to put your positive energy back into place. Make sure the energy around you is going in a clockwise direction.

@2622040

Thank you, I guess my grandma in her old age didn't notice the broken glass to remove it from the floor, hope it recovers soon.

How fortunate that your grandpa was there to help stop the bleeding! I realize the whole thing was no fun - but just think how much worse it could have been if grandma or grandpa had stepped on that glass! Old folks don't recover as easily as younger people. And as far as the gym membership goes, think about going now anyway. Work on upper body for now. Who knows, the girls at the gym may admire your courage to workout with an injury.

I'm glad it wasn't too serious. Heal fast Sunny!

@Budwick How fortunate that your grandpa was there to help stop the bleeding! I realize the whole thing was no fun - but...

Thanks Bud, I would go but every step is painful and I cant put on any shoe because of the bandages and chance to start bleeding again.

I'm so sorry for your mishap and the pain..... hope it heals soon and properly.