+15

While you have a nice car...that doesn't mean you know how to drive. Amirite?

You know - like using turn signals?

Image for post **While you have a nice car...that doesn't mean you know how to drive.** //Amirite?//
Sukiesnows avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
6 12

Studies have found that drivers of more expensive cars are more likely to commit driving infractions than drivers of less expensive cars, with BMW drivers being the worst.

Why buy a car if you can't drive....duh!!!!

I've seen many young men with the profession "son of a rich man" who have sports cars or blond ladies with the same profession or married to some rich hotshot

@Sunny_the_skeptic I've seen many young men with the profession "son of a rich man" who have sports cars or blond ladies with the...

i knew someone from church who was like that, his dad would buy him nice cars, and he would have them destroyed within a week, that is how many accidents he would get into, and his dad payed for insurance too, his insurance went up to 8 grand a year, he didn't care he wasn't paying for it. whats worse is on social media he would always complain about others being bad drivers

@2622412

Yes...but maybe not...you know... Anyway...someone cut me off the other day...in a new sporty Mazda...

@2625844

I muttered under my breath. There were other ppl in the car.

Especially with new cars that pretty much does the work for you. One day the cameras will fail and the ones driving will be crashing everywhere because they don't know how to drive

Just because you can't drive doesn't mean you can't keep a car for display.

Mashas avatar Masha Agree +1Reply
Anonymous