+6

Recent research indicates that while carbs are still to be scaled down...good fats are in.

Of course good olive oil is okay...but within reason. Everything in moderation... The key to becoming lissome & lean is to cut down on carbs.

Image for post **Recent research indicates that while carbs are still to be scaled down...good fats are in.**
Sukiesnows avatar Language
5 10

Still in.
People on high protein diets especially need good fats.

Eskimo people and polar bears have always known:)

I don't know how all that works, according to what I have learned fats have a bit more than twice more energy than carbohydrates, which means that if you eat fats you will gain twice the weight you would if you ate the same amount of carbs. For a healthy diet we need all 3 groups - proteins, carbs and fats, the good fats you're talking about are called HDL (high density lipids)

Every time a research rat dies, we lose something else good to eat. Anytime someone with influence, can make a buck, we are told about some product that is good for us, and will cure everything from cancer to an itching butt. If it's in a commercial, or a warning, someone is making money off the BS they are telling you. (All the bad things they talk about are always followed by a "product" that will make it all better)

And always are in my diet.

Mashas avatar Masha Agree +1Reply

Carbs aren't evil but the body does run better on fat.