If you had to give up one for life, which would you give up and why?

Image for post If you had to give up one for life, which would you give up and why?
24% Tacos 32% Chicken Wings 4% Pizza 20% Burgers 12% All of the above 8% Other
Zolfies avatar People & Celebrities
8 35

I would likely give up the burger.
I just don't eat that many of them.

Carlas avatar Carla Burgers +5Reply
@Carla I would likely give up the burger. I just don't eat that many of them.

I eat them, but I just need to figure out how to spice them up a bit more for me.

So you eat the rest more often?

Zolfies avatar Zolfie Chicken Wings 0Reply
@Zolfie I eat them, but I just need to figure out how to spice them up a bit more for me. So you eat the rest more often?

I enjoy chicken wings. So many ways to prepare them. Even though the meat is sparce, i like it.

I also enjoy chicken and fish tacos.

Pizza i can do without...but not forever.

Of the four, if offered the best i ever could ever eat....the burger i could easily turn down.

Carlas avatar Carla Burgers +2Reply
@Carla I enjoy chicken wings. So many ways to prepare them. Even though the meat is sparce, i like it. I also enjoy...

I've heard chicken bitez and chicken strips, I wonder if I should consider those as my chicken wings, as I just haven't had wings in forever.

But yes there are SOOO many different ways to spice chicken :)

Mmmm tacos :)

Yes, I like all the rest....

@2622319

None of them? what do you eat then? :)

Zolfies avatar Zolfie Chicken Wings +1Reply
@2622327

Okay, I thought you meant you never eat any of the choices, my mistake.

Yeah I can't remember that last time I've had wings either. Lots of chicken, but no wings.

@2622336

Same here, though I get tired of burgers quickly... but that's probably because they're so easy and simply to make, and everywhere so I happen to get them more than I prefer.

@2622355

I think it's hard for most people to get tired of good pizza. I really enjoy good tacos, burritos and quesadillas biggrin smilie

@2622383

No burritos or quesadillas omg smilie ... but quesadillas are so good! ... though in all fairness they're also usually so over priced. So usually I only make them at home.

@2622422

Yes, I've been told by my family member (which has spent time in Mexico) that the foods I love are all very "Americanized"...

But I LOVE my Americanized Italian and Mexican foods biggrin smilie

Zolfies avatar Zolfie Chicken Wings +2Reply

Chicken wings....I hate them. lol

@StarzAbove Chicken wings....I hate them. lol

Hate is such a strong word tongue smilie

Do you like the rest? :)

I could live without chicken wings (just substitute other chicken parts), but I'd hate to give up my tacos, burgers, and pizza!

JanHaskells avatar JanHaskell Chicken Wings +3Reply
@Zolfie Yeah I fell like I should of changed it and would of said all chicken instead ;P

No worries, Zolfie ... I would have still made the same choice. a smilie

JanHaskells avatar JanHaskell Chicken Wings +1Reply

or tacos, I haven't had those so I don't know what they taste like.

@Zolfie You've never had tacos?

Never seen tacos in bulgaria, and correction about burgers I've eaten at McDonalds a few times in my life

@Sunny_the_skeptic Never seen tacos in bulgaria, and correction about burgers I've eaten at McDonalds a few times in my life

Oh is that where you are?

Yeah I don't think McDonald's has the best burgers. I give them up too...

@Zolfie Oh is that where you are? Yeah I don't think McDonald's has the best burgers. I give them up too...

They're ok but they're unhealthy and expensive, I can spend at least 8-9 bucks and eat something that doesn't feed me, or instead get something cheaper nicer that will stuff me up

@Sunny_the_skeptic They're ok but they're unhealthy and expensive, I can spend at least 8-9 bucks and eat something that doesn't feed...

I fully agree with that logic!

8-9 bucks? I'm not sure they're that expensive here... at least not in US dollars. Then again, usually the meal part is the expensive part and I simply just get the sandwich without the meal, save some money on fries and stuff... though I haven't eaten at McDonalds in a long long time either.

@Zolfie I fully agree with that logic! 8-9 bucks? I'm not sure they're that expensive here... at least not in US dollars...

Well the US dollar is more expensive than the Bulgarian currency it's like 1,50 BGN for 1 USD. We have a lot of the US based fastfoods including KFC, Pizzahut, Subway, D&D, Starbucks but the foods there are more expensive than your local bakeries with Bulgarian foods. Oh and also the iPhone is not that famous here, there are plenty of people with iPhones but all the android brands dominate because of their significantly lower prices. We don't go to the fastfoods unless we feel like spoiling ourselves a bit or an occasion or rich enough to burn up to burn more than 6-7 BGN for one meal.

For comparison as a student living by myself in a rented apartment I spend around 10-20 BGN on groceries per day and that's because my parents are doing fine, most students live in dorms and have to go for noodles or bring food from home in order not to spend a lot.

Never pizza

I can't eat any of those things im jain.

Willcoopers avatar Willcooper All of the above +1Reply

not enuf meat on them.

YoAdriennes avatar YoAdrienne Chicken Wings +1Reply

Pleaseee don't make me choose! :(