+11

Would you want to meet other Amriters face-to-face?

Image for post **Would you want to meet other Amriters face-to-face?**
Sukiesnows avatar Animals & Nature
8 51

Yes, I would like to meet a few. I'm sure I would get along with just about everyone.

For sure

I'd almost hyperventilate from excitement, and then it would be a grand old ball

Yup, there are some that I would like to meet.

Sure, with some of them. I'd really want to see who the pervert Sukie really is in real life biggrin smilie

@2623104

So a lot of people would want to harm you? I see, well it's safe to say I made my first enemy today too.

@2623107

I thought people were brave only when there is a screen in front of them that protects their identity.

Some..... some not..... What Trooper said...

I've met four from the web, three of whom were excellant experiences but that was enough to satisfy my curiosity ;)

@Sukiesnow Really???

Yup, "really" on both counts, lol. One I went to see 1400 miles from me, the others came from Texas (we visited Ontario), another just below NYS, and the third from Adelaide, AUS.

@PartyOfOne Yup, "really" on both counts, lol. One I went to see 1400 miles from me, the others came from Texas (we visited...

I guess you've satisfied your curiousity about meeting ppl online. That's kinda how I felt after a stint on some dating.com show. Like CHECK!

@Sukiesnow I guess you've satisfied your curiousity about meeting ppl online. That's kinda how I felt after a stint on some...

LOL :D Pretty close :) Three of them were definitely interesting, personable, and average; I like average - prefer it if I chose to search for compatibility but I wasn't.

@2623336

That's true. People say things to people anonymously on the web that they would never dare say to that person face to face. (Or at least, not more than once)

@2624638

I doubt if those who are most vocal or abusive online, would ever show up to an offline gathering. LOL

@2624647

There are some of us who would enjoy "welcoming" them if the showed up.... :)

May I crash a helicopter in your apartment?

I've already met like 10 lolol. There are some I have yet to meet that I'd want to.

Yes, even the ones I blocked. There's something about being face-to-face. We should have a party. The Great Lakes Area party can be on my land.

@2622740

I wouldn't be able to get my band to go. The main reason I chose here. Free band. The 4th of July would be good; we could blow shit up. There are 9 wooded acres and a stream.

If they used mouthwash...

@DandyDon

I'd like to meet you sometime, but only if you use that mouth wash of which you've spoken. lol

Actually I'd like to meet those that have blocked me or I have blocked, I'm sure things would be a lot different.