What’s the stupidest thing that’s happened to you that ended a friendship?

doctorwho1011s avatar Jokes & Humour
10 32

Probably just the usual, they get into a relationship or i lose mine and i never hear from them again.

@OzSurfer Probably just the usual, they get into a relationship or i lose mine and i never hear from them again.

I will love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, D. Just stop imitating a kangaroo and come up here. Ninety percent of the population lives in the northern hemisphere for a bad reason.

Disagreeing over politics on this site.

@2623277

Oh too bad. I find that happens a lot when it comes to wonderful books I might lend one but have stopped now that people have not returned those precious books so often.

@2627272

Boz glad you got it back. People are so thoughtless and aren't worth our kindness at all.

A Misunderstanding

I laughed at a funny comeback that caught me off guard... when the person could dish a lot of jokes, but they couldn't take the jokes at them.

I didn't agree with their logic (politics)

I wouldn't agree with them (peer pressure/drama)

I told a "friend" to not blow smoke toward towards me... and then they purposely blew it directly in my face... that was very stupid and I ended that friendship right then and there.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Very good smokers do not deserve friends!

huh? ... smokers don't deserve friends? isn't that overkill?

Everyone deserves some friends... unless they kill their everyone including their friends

@HarleyQuinn_ Men

I've got to ask, HarleyQuinn_ was the Joker involved xp smilie

Never had one

@ZonkeyBalls Never had any friends?

I mean I only got one but the rest.... fake

@JustinS521 I mean I only got one but the rest.... fake

Yeah, that's a common feature in this... What do they call it... Life. Oh, that was the word.

A disagreement

I have never ended a friendship - sometimes people drift away from each other but that freindship remains. I know this because once I attended a funeral and the kids of the woman spent so much time with me hugging recalling. I felt sad the attention was pulled from the deceased so I started asking and remembering her. We all had a bit of a cry and haven't seen each other since because I live here and those kids live in great northern maine hawaii and other parts unknown. I miss people but hey they are still buddies when i see them.

Temporarily ended a friendship. It was throwing a bit of water on my friend, because I was soaked in a water fight and I soaked him because he was the only person I could get to.

They took the last croissant at dinner..

I lost one of my closest and best friends because I wouldn't go drink with him. I don't care he is mad at me but he is the godfather of my children and they don't understand why he won't speak to them.

🦋