0

Internet trolls are obviously the worst, they troll to get a respond out of people, even the racist ones. They twist their own words around as if they're really winning a argument, like one time I was arguing with one & all he did was make claims without supporting them & all I did was show him a fact & he thought I proved his point. I was the only one being serious & he was just gloating out of nowhere saying he won & calling me a nigger every time. Only one person said he won, like come on now, since when a person in a argument without supporting evidence wins nowadays?? And typing in caps lock, that's a little kid ready to lash out it's frustration on other kids like a bully. I just challenge internet trolls to show that I'm not scared or a punk. I don't take nothing from them like that online.

JustinS521s avatar People & Celebrities
4 20

Yeah, especially when they first block you like little pansies and then make a post about you mocking you and saying things that are not true, as a matter of fact if the just in bar didnt bug I wouldnt even know

@Sunny_the_skeptic Wait what? What about South Park?

They troll on South Park live streams also, not just social media. Trust me, I seen a lot of racist trolls troll on streams a lot, even when a episode about trolling comments or race wars, something like that. I gotta admit, the new seasons is what I don't like very much. Too political.

@JustinS521 They troll on South Park live streams also, not just social media. Trust me, I seen a lot of racist trolls troll on...

Oh yeah, internet anonymity is one heck of a thing, isn't it really stupid to hate someone based on something they don't choose like race, sex, orientation, sometimes even religion? I will only hate you for things you choose to do. :D

And I love the crap out of South Park, they have such a cool way of pointing out things and teaching you lessons in the most absurd ways possible.

@Sunny_the_skeptic Oh yeah, internet anonymity is one heck of a thing, isn't it really stupid to hate someone based on something they...

A lot of anonymous people, even in real life, says they hate this they hate that not even really doing nothing about anything in real life. They just cowards.

@JustinS521 A lot of anonymous people, even in real life, says they hate this they hate that not even really doing nothing...

Well since you're new here to the site let me welcome you to amirite.com where you will mostly have no trouble not for your race at least. Pick an avatar, fill out your profile and start browsing and saying what you think, this is what we do here. Heck I will even give you a shout out.

Welcome to Amirite, Justin.

Hi Justin - Welcome to Amirite!

@2647658

Facts, and I agree with that.

How does that go? Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

@PhilboydStudge How does that go? Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Only one claimed he beat me because he keep calling me this & that and that I proved his point because I showed him a fact. He was obviously twisting his words around like he really won & only one person said he won & I lost. And I know, I just feel challenged.

@JustinS521 Only one claimed he beat me because he keep calling me this & that and that I proved his point because I showed him...

When someone reverts to name calling I take it as a sign he/she is unable or unwilling to use reason. I would bet money that whatever he said about you was irrelevant to the argument. See ad hominem.

Oh I have had my fair share but today I won't let them get the best of me.

🦋