ThePrinceofWaless avatar Animals & Nature
9 18

Someone saying... "Don't be nervous!"

@DandyDon Someone saying... "Don't be nervous!"

Don't be nervous. This is a gun free graveyard.

When someone says "trust me"...it is something I no longer do easily anymore

🦋

My husband's driving.

Well, aside from that cake a smilie ... Transitions make me nervous. I'm so looking forward to my retirement in December, but coordinating all the details like Medicare, 401K distributions, etc., will keep me anxious until it's all in place.

@2623437

Thanks Linnster! I'm already drawing Social Security because I only work half time now, and I do have them deduct some tax. Will also have taxes withheld from my 401K payments each month. But I'm now in the process of checking out the various Medicare supplements out there (including one I can buy through my employer.) Will be attending two presentations this month.

It's doubly challenging because my disabled daughter is also qualified for Part B, and I have carried her on my health insurance at work these past 30 years. I want us both to enroll in the same insurance and keep the doctors we've had for decades.

Wish me luck, and stay tuned! think smilie

@2623439

I struggle with that issue myself ... can't find my way out of a paper bag in an unfamiliar area! crs smilie

Waiting for the other shoe to drop.

When more people are around me or when someone looks at me for a long time. I am very shy and withdrawn and to be in the middle of the crowd is very unpleasant for me.

Not knowing the outcome of a particular decision until after it has been made...

Anonymous