-2

While it gets tedious to see the same posters on Amirite...that doesn't mean I want to read silly new posts, either.

Get it together before you post on here. Post something interesting...and something that requires more than a yes or no answer. Say what you will...I don't care. I've spent time supporting new posts - we ALL do - and that's time we'll never get back. And about frequent posters? That's mind-numbing boring, too. FYI: I bore myself most days. There is just not enough people on Amirite to support all of us.

Image for post **While it gets tedious to see the same posters on Amirite...that doesn't mean I want to read silly new posts, either.**
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
7 262
@2623559

Of course not you social wimp. So let's see you apply yourself to all the silly posts on here.

@2624316

You are barely comprehensible when you are on my post...so it won't be something I'll be crying about.

@2624568

Where have you been? It's been about a year since I was last nice.

I have this slight and uncharacteristic urge now, to post bunches of "silly questions" all in a row, just because! biggrin smilie

Since you are so prone to critiquing the posts and comments of others here, Sukie, I feel free to return the favor. Many of yours are nonsensical, and you post a lot of them. Your "Explained by" part usually makes them even more so. Your "suggestions" about the site sound much more like you are instructing and criticizing other members than just voicing your opinion.

There....hows that? I'm guessing that your intent was to annoy others here, and it looks like you have succeeded in that endeavor. Congratulations..

@Piper2 I have this slight and uncharacteristic urge now, to post bunches of "silly questions" all in a row...

Here's another one late to the Party...

What do you mean about being prone to: "Critiquing the posts and comments of other's here." (??)

Fine. Good. Nice to know.

What do you mean about "suggestions" re: the site. Where is that on a post. (Quizzical)

You guess wrong. My intent was not to annoy anyone. However some ppl took it upon themselves to be that way.

My day is almost done and my soul is pure.

@Sukiesnow Here's another one late to the Party... What do you mean about being prone to: "Critiquing the posts and comments...

Oh MY.....so replying within a certain time frame is one of your requirements too, it seems.

I mean exactly what I said, and you do it a LOT.

Fine. :)

"Get it together before you post on here. Post something interesting...and something that requires more than a yes or no answer." Sounds like you are telling other members what to do and how to do it, not like just an "opinion", or suggestion about what you think would improve the site. Being a primary member of the Core Group and all, perhaps you feel entitled to openly critique how and what other users choose to say here. smirk smilie

We all are, Sukie, and many of us often do. Not quite as often as you do though, and not like we think we are an owner or senior administrator of the site, or something.

That's nice.......

@Piper2 Oh MY.....so replying within a certain time frame is one of your requirements too, it seems. I mean...

This is one of the few times I've crituqued anyone's posts. Perhaps it is something YOU do a lot.

@Sukiesnow This is one of the few times I've crituqued anyone's posts. Perhaps it is something YOU do a lot.

Way more than a few times. No, I've never instructed anyone on how they ought to reply, or told them what I think they ought to post here.

@Piper2 Way more than a few times. No, I've never instructed anyone on how they ought to reply, or told them...

That doesn't mean you haven't thought it.

It's possible that I have earned the right to say what I think around here. Once in awhile. What's it to you?

@Sukiesnow That doesn't mean you haven't thought it. It's possible that I have earned the right to say what I think around...

Thought about instructing other members on what or how they should post? Nah, I haven't, but thinking about something is of course far different than going ahead and doing it.

Sure you have the "right" to, Sukie. So do the rest of us here. Posting what you think is for the purpose of seeking input from others, is it not?

@2624929

You're a fringe dweller, Boz. Some days.

@2624904

I''m starting to agree with what Bhuddists have to say about opinions. Sometimes, listening to you can change a person's mind.

@2624904

That's fine with me...but does anyone ever do it?

Huh.....
I eavesdropped. Read the entire thread.
Huh.....
My opinion regarding this post...
If a post strikes me, i will respond. If it doesnt, i dont. It isnt up to me to decide what people are compelled to write.

Well, I happen to like silly posts and, in my view, simple yes/no questions can be fun.
What is considered "interesting" varies from person to person.

@primeiro Well, I happen to like silly posts and, in my view, simple yes/no questions can be fun. What is considered...

What you said would have more impact if you were actually on here for awhile every day.

@Sukiesnow What you said would have more impact if you were actually on here for awhile every day.

I am actually "on here for awhile every day".

Anyway, that fact alone doesn't make my opinion better or worse that other peoples'.

@primeiro I am actually "on here for awhile every day". Anyway, that fact alone doesn't make my opinion better or worse...

You might check in for some PMs but that's about it.

It does make a difference on your opinion...especially when you aren't really involved...which you aren't...and you like it that way... I didn't mean for you to take this badly...but it's true.

@2623716

It's true. Last time I saw him on here for any length of time was when we had Baby/Kids Day. That's what a lot of ppl do.

@Sukiesnow You might check in for some PMs but that's about it. It does make a difference on your opinion...especially when...

Just a correction: I rarely receive PM, actually. I mostly just read a lot of posts and often upvote / love, because that's the activity that I usually find the most enjoyable. I often would like to post too, but I don't post more than I do, because I don't have time.

I'm not so sure that I always necessarily "like it that way". Yes, I like the way I participate, but I sometimes regret the fact that I can't participate very much in some posts, due to my lack of time.

In that baby pictures post, the only reason why I was able to be so active there is because I was in a sort of break from work.

However, I still don't personally think that this gives less weight to my opinion. But, if you do think that, you are of course entitled to your opinion.

@2624057

Of course

@primeiro Just a correction: I rarely receive PM, actually. I mostly just read a lot of posts and often upvote / love...

By the way, just to be clear, Sukiesnow: I didn't mean for what I wrote to come off as rude, and I don't think you had any intention of insulting / offending me.

@primeiro By the way, just to be clear, Sukiesnow: I didn't mean for what I wrote to come off as rude, and I don't think you...

I didn't...that is true. But it is also true that the more I see you on here...the more weight I give to your opinons on here. That is within certain perimeters.

If you are on here about 4 times a year...I won't spare you a glance.

@2623801

Don't let this post scare you off. This person is just in a nasty mood tonight. She's not the boss of this site...she just thinks she is. All questions are fine, fun, political, jokes, etc. We try to encourage everyone to participate, it makes the site more interesting.

http://www.amirite.com/812359-q...estions-lately

@2623801

If you are really new...and it does seem like this is the only post you've ever been on...? ...I would wait for a couple of weeks... spend some time answering posts...getting to know some of the ppl and the types of posts we have on here...

Once you know and feel comfortable in this milieu...then start posting...

@2623801

No one can reach through your screen.
Post whatever you feel like posting..

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Disagree -2Reply
@2623521

This is just a post.

@2623521

I could use a hug right now...but wait. You'll crease my Chanel suit.

@2623582

I can't help it. I just have a need to post about the problems on Amirite. Shirley.

@2623591

Ser: new posters won't even see this post...and if some older posters do...if you haven't muted this one...it's only for their own good...and for me letting go of (some) negativities I've harboured for a long time.

It's as positive thing.

@2623611

The one on Tiff was my fault...if I had given it some more thought I would have worded it more cleverly.

And isn't it TOS?

@2623614

That's more or less what I said the first time she unfollowed me without warning... I had to ask her in forum...of course.

The second time I made a post...especially since we had PM'd each other the night before...I had no inkling she was upset about something all of a Sudden... And of course I can't PM her...What Am I To DO? I like communicating with ppl.

@2623636

Yes...but we NEVER had a disagreement... Everything was great! And I'm left being BEWILDERED...

If ppl give me no option I will find whatever way there is to get in touch with them...that is if I think they are worth bothering for...

And about dirty laundry...doesn't everyone know it's happening anyway?? On here? If not out in the open...then behind ppl's backs. Pick one.

@2623656

Again...Tiff and I had NO disagreement...everything was smooth sailing...which is again why I am/was BEWILDERED to find myself UNFOLLOWED the next day.

That is unconscionable. This is someone who thinks she can get away with any whims. And it's possible on here she can...but she has to be told how it makes people feel.

@2623674

Why shouldn't she talk with you instead...at least first? Novelle idea...I'll admit...

@2623683

She had nothing to cool off from. And what are ppl supposed to do in the meantime?

It's the e-equivalent of the type of person who...in the middle of an argument (altho there wasn't anything in this case ...honest) walks out and slams the door behind them. It bewilders others and gives the door-slammer the control of the discussion. And these type ppl tend to repeat this type of behaviour with no change whatsoever...

There's no room in my life for door-slammers.

@2623698

I miss her too, and why is Sukie allowed to insult her and demean her when she's not here to defend herself?

@2624061

She had good reasons to leave, I don't blame her one bit.

@2624061

This post isn't about her.

@2626927

Criticizing whom?

@2624061

What are you talking about.

@2623725

She's insulted just about everyone on this post. No wonder she loses friends who un follow her. Our posts are just as good and just as interesting as hers, that's something she just can't abide by.

@2623732

Too late, the damage is already done. She should think before she speaks. Nastiness can't be forgotten.

@StarzAbove She's insulted just about everyone on this post. No wonder she loses friends who un follow her. Our posts are...

Of course most posts are just as good... I can abide that. I can even but just barely...use the word "abide"...

@Sukiesnow No one likes eavesdroppers.

And no one likes bossy people who think they are the boss of this site.

@StarzAbove And no one likes bossy people who think they are the boss of this site.

This is just one post...but I'm glad you think I am made of boss material.

Why don't you listen. You might learn something...and I mean that sincerely.

@Sukiesnow This is just one post...but I'm glad you think I am made of boss material. Why don't you listen. You might learn...

You're anything but good boss material. You just think you are. No one else does. After this little tirade you went on tonight. More like a hateful shrew.

@StarzAbove I miss her too, and why is Sukie allowed to insult her and demean her when she's not here to defend herself?

I haven't insulted anyone. Check the dictionary. There are more words in there than "insult". I've been kind to you...actually more than kind. But this is getting tiresome.

Did you not read what Ser just said? Tiff dosen't like confrontations...so she wouldn't be here in the first and second place.

@2623626

Why does everyone say TOS? Terms of Site?

And about my post being on the List of Highest Scoring Opinions. I haven't forgotten about that either...we might as well let all of Amirite know about this wee discussion...please don't do any deleting behind my back.

I think it was all good.

@2623702

People say that and you know it. This is a good time to clear the air for everyone. If you do delete some comments...what are the guidelines you use for deleting...some comments...

So: Deleting Posts: TOU rules
Muting posts: TOU again??
Deleting comments: I mean if I said to you Go F yourself I would understand why you might delete that comment...

Also...what's the diff between a Delete (or a Pull) or a Mute? If a post is Pulled is it worse than a post being Muted.

@2623736

You know I would never say F you. I don't think I've said that to anyone on here...

But what's the diff between a Post Pulled and a Post Muted?

@Sukiesnow Why does everyone say TOS? Terms of Site? And about my post being on the List of Highest Scoring Opinions. I...

On sodahead it was TOS (Terms of Service.) Here it's TOU (Terms of use.) It's insignificant and not worth a second thought really.

@2623602

Like I said why would you do Damage Control...they can talk to ME! I don't want them to bother you!

I'm not insulting; when I told primeiro he wasn't on everyday...that wasn't an insult that was a truth!

And Plat contradicted himself...he says he only likes quality and that he himself only posts something interesting...and then he says he doesn't mind "silly questions?''...

What am I supposed to do with that.

@2623623

Lately JD has confusingly Obsuficating...without being committive to any one idea.

@2623639

I am not insulting him, in fact I've even paid him a compliment. At least he's stuck around to talk to me a couple of time....asking me what i meant...

And he's been on and off for the past couple of days.

@2623648

No...I said he was Obsuficating...it means, in this case, that he says one thing and than another... Then he said something else. After all of what he said...it's hard to understand what he really means.

@2623930

I'm always more polite to you than I should be.

@2624085

Back atcha.

@2623800

Nice. I'm sure it wasn't very understandable to you.

@2629247

How could you define that it was mean?

It was simply a fact.

@Sukiesnow Ser: new posters won't even see this post...and if some older posters do...if you haven't muted this one...it's...

Oh so I can make one about some that I have been harboring and it would be acceptable...

@Lil_Princess Oh so I can make one about some that I have been harboring and it would be acceptable...

Please do...let the air out of this stuffy place once in a while. I mean it.

@Sukiesnow Please do...let the air out of this stuffy place once in a while. I mean it.

Here is one for you...Why am I quitting Amirite...because I will be damn if I am insulted by another user on the posts I make" how is that for ya sunshine.

No matter what issues we have had between us I have always supported and respected your posts and even favorited the damn things even if I didn't agree because I was showing my support and knew the posts meant a lot to you...not one time have I ever insulted you over what you wrote and I sure won't sit here and watch you insult me or like I just did a couple of other people which seriously pissed me off.

They are both good people and sure didn't deserve your nasty comments. It is gonna come down to you are the only one here and then who is gonna answer your post.

@2623591

And btw...this post has garnered 4 AGREES and over 25 COMMENTS...so how come it isn't on the list of Highest Scoring Opinions?

@2623605

Seriously...esp on a weekend...this is a good topic. It should stick around and tell ppl to talk to me. ME! Please.

But only ME...not you...and only if they FEEL something about it...since it doesn't necessarily have to do with everyone.

@2623608

If someone complains to me about something on or about this post...they should really be talking to ME... I'd invite it...I don't want you to have extra problems solving my people issues on here...I would like to deal with ppl if they have the courage to face me.

Some ppl like Plat have been good to do that.

@2623616

It's good for ppl to get angry. And Kat has stuff to be angry about ...and I can let her funnel all that anger to whatever she's angry about - and I have no idea - but seriously...that's a good thing...

Anger at least is just an Emotion...

I hope I can trust ppl to be mature...as I said...it's just anger...and healthy to let out.... I still adore LP...

@2623631

I''d love it if she could tell me about what I said insults her... Talk to me!

Don't try and make me feel guilty.

@2623889

You are still new on this site.

@2624197

A new reply is different from someone who has been on here for a year.

@2624208

If you'd been here for a year or more...you''d know the answer to that.

@2624218

If you were on here for a year or more...you wouldn't have to ask.

@2624595

I'm sorry you feel that way...

I could change my reply to Yes, you are right.

Perhaps I don't have a problem here because of my expectations. We Amiriters are a diverse group of people, so I expect to see posts that I have no interest in. I'm sure there are those who find my posts utterly uninteresting. It's all good.

(There's) Nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be
It's easy!
All you need is love

@2623651

I'm pretty sure I'm not a strong woman...perhaps that is a myth.

@2623657

Exactly. I'd be disappointed if this post results in being blocked...I would think most people on here are better than that.

@2623773

My fingers tell me differently... I must be channeling again.

Uhm wow....just wow, what the fucking hell went on in here... I feel as if I slept trough an alien invasion.... What the actual fuck......

@2624268

I usually avoid posts with 100+ comments because they are hard on my RAM but then I did some detective work and well damn... Do you know what is it like to crawl trough a narrow tunnel then fall into a chamber bigger than your country? That's how I felt.

@2624286

I feel weird, I'm usually the wiseass who always has what to say, not here I'm at a loss of words. You know how terrifying it is to see usually sweet people exchanging such blows and I really dont understand why is sukie keeping it here for all to see...

@2624290

Interesting is subjective, to some talking about trump and clit-on is paradise for many others it's boring. We can't relate to everything posted here and no one can tell people what to post, simply react to posts you choose that's it

@2624298

music is hard thing to hit, I see a lot of posts saying add a song with the word X in the title or something and I cant think of squat so I pass on

@2623642

Way to go...please...I'll still adore her...no matter what she says...really.

@2623646

Okay. Listen...everyone...i'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

@2623770

I'd laugh but I can't.

@2623677

What's that face...good or bad?

Who sets out on their day saying "I can't wait to hurt people's feelings?" NO one.

Everyone on here agrees that you should stand up for yourself. Suddenly everyone here is getting on my case for doing just that...giving my opinion. Except for Ser...and maybe Dandy and Marky.

@2623764

Thanks Marky...:)

Geeze.... what a bunch of hostility over a simple honest post. Lets face it, here like anywhere else, there are some good posts, some great posts, some not so good posts and some down right stupid posts that we automatically ignore when we see them. Some are worth my time, to read, think about and reply to, and some aren't. I'm here for entertainment and to read something that sparks my interest. It doesn't always happen, but sometimes it does. That's why we come back.

@2624581

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOL

Holy crappers!! Just reading through the comments on here it looks like it was a tough Sunday afternoon. I hope everyone skipped confession cause your going to have to get back in line. Ha!

Yeah, this entire thread is filled with anger. I'll move on to another.

@JerryHendrickson Yeah, this entire thread is filled with anger. I'll move on to another.

Go...but... It's something you are familiar with, isn't that so? What's wrong with some anger? You've projected enough of it on posts...so now suddenly it's too much for you? Anger is only okay when it's about you...Amirite?

Okay...so Love is okay but anger is not. Love is okay but Anger must be moderated. What is wrong with this picture?

@Sukiesnow Go...but... It's something you are familiar with, isn't that so? What's wrong with some anger? You've projected...

Did I say anything about moderating. I'm just not in the mood for anger and have a hot temper that gets me into trouble. I've lost my cool here a few times; made a complete ass of myself and don't wish to repeat it. I tend to tell people to go fuck themselves if you remember correctly. I'll save my anger for when it's needed; here, in the face-to-face world. You sure are in attack mode. Chill out.

@JerryHendrickson Did I say anything about moderating. I'm just not in the mood for anger and have a hot temper that gets me into...

Oh...so again...it's fine if you are in whatever mode. At least give some allowances for others.

Save your anger for when it's need? Ha...that's a joke. It's never needed on here.

So you're "just not in the mood" so fucking why should I pander to you.

Are you the new posting police?

I will always stand up for new posts and I never ever feel like it is wasting my time. Just because you deem something uninteresting doesn't mean everyone else does. There is nothing wrong with the posts on here nor how many times someone is posting. I happen to enjoy silly posts. This isn't work it is a place to have fun and that is what people are doing.

Its post like this that make me not want to post here anymore.

If you don't like the posts or how many times someone posts ignore it or block them but don't make someone feel bad or insult them for something simple they do just because you don't approve.

@StarzAbove Don't listen to her....we like your posts.

Our conversations are over. Stop stirring things up again.

@Sukiesnow Our conversations are over. Stop stirring things up again.

You're the one that is stirring up crap. Yes, this conversation is over, I won't waste another minute with a mean spirited person like you who is now playing the victim, after you insulted everyone on this site. You can dish it out but you sure as hell can't take it.

@Lil_Princess Are you the new posting police? I will always stand up for new posts and I never ever feel like it is wasting my...

I am posting my opinion... If you don't like it...fine.

There is a LOT wrong with posts on here. On the negative side, there are either too much of the same crap from the same poster..posts are too political...too insipid or just too stupid.

On the positive side...let me get back to you on that...

This isn't about you.

@Lil_Princess Indeed I did.

What I meant was...I usually add to what I write initially.

@Sukiesnow What I meant was...I usually add to what I write initially.

If that is what you meant that sure isn't how myself or anyone else is viewing

@Lil_Princess If that is what you meant that sure isn't how myself or anyone else is viewing

You aren['t a new poster... You are a long time poster...and yes...I'll admit some of your "fun" posts are a bit the same and consequently aren't as much fun, like week after week. Surprise us with a different post because I know you can.

Posts about what you are going through are so much more interesting. It's like sharing part of you and I respect that.

@Sukiesnow You aren['t a new poster... You are a long time poster...and yes...I'll admit some of your "fun" posts are a bit...

Bless your heart

Here is a news flash darling...I post what I want to post and you seem to be the only one that has ever had an issue with it.

@Lil_Princess Bless your heart Here is a news flash darling...I post what I want to post and you seem to be the only one that...

No one talks to you much since you are always going through some drama and we don't want you to suffer any more.

It's a nice thing...and if you feel like you have to make posts like that...good for you...go ahead... It will work out of your system...

At this point I feel like I'm going to get blamed for everything anyway....but go ahead...

@2623660

What's going on with her? Who died and made her boss of this site, who is she to tell others how to post.

@Sukiesnow Now I understand why Comments are deleted on here.

All of yours should have been deleted on this post before you run every one away with your insults.

@StarzAbove All of yours should have been deleted on this post before you run every one away with your insults.

Nothing is an insult...it's an observation. And yes...you are late in coming to the party. Have some punch and see yourself out. It's Over.

@2623660

It just came out...Otherwise it might be something else.

LP is very sweet but.

And the thing is...this doesn't really have much to do with her...other than the fact I figure her to be a primary member of the Core Group...and she should be here...

@2623799

It's curious that you would ask this question.

So, Cheryl...what's your online background?

@2624188

If you bothered to go on her profile you'd see that this is pretty much the only Post she has been on.

Drop the ingenue act.

@2624228

What's what supposed to mean?

@2624255

If you don't understand what this is all about...you should just go back to Mug.

@2624371

It's on a need-to-know basis.

@2624524

Air what in public?

@2624551

Words..Bozette. Words are better than emoticons.

@2624566

"Not complaining." She said mildly. "Just asking."

@2624325

I have every right to be who I am.

Why are ppl so short-sighted on here...she hasn't been back since she knows we know who she is.

@2624710

Nothing, really.

@Sukiesnow No one talks to you much since you are always going through some drama and we don't want you to suffer any...

"No one talks to you much since you are always going through some drama"

You can kiss my fucking ass. Don't worry I won't be here to talk to then

@Lil_Princess "No one talks to you much since you are always going through some drama" You can kiss my fucking ass. Don't worry...

I love your drama... Don't take it so seriously... Please. But I am careful with you on here...sorry...perhaps I didn't need to be.

OKay...I will kiss your fucking ass... I don't mind. Hurl all the insults you want. Please.

At least think about it... But keep talking to me...please.

If i don't like a post, i skip it...simple

Yea..
I know you're going to say something about me never posting and i'm not going to..

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Disagree -1Reply
@Sukiesnow Not that simple. It's only simple for the simple-minded.

That's your opinion and holds no truth for me.

@2623658

It's not life or death for me either; but while I'm on here I believe in saying what you think and/or feel - I like to be clear with people I converse with.... Not like some ppl who store everything up for months....and carry it around like a tumour.

Of course I'm not saying that's you.

@Sukiesnow I didn't say it referred to you.

I never said it did, just gave my opinion on it..

@DandyDon That's your opinion and holds no truth for me.

Bite me. Of course you always do the right thing.

As a poster I follow different rules...I'm' more committed to being on here than you are.

@Sukiesnow Bite me. Of course you always do the right thing. As a poster I follow different rules...I'm' more committed...

You're right..I don't have the time to be on here as much as you...

When i'm on here, i follow the rules the site made..
Anything more that that being expected of me, is not up to another user..

My opinion matters just as much as yours..
You're no more committed to this site than i am..but if it helps any...
You can still keep believing that..
You have a right to your opinion..

@Sukiesnow People who D/V are at a loss for something good to say.

Nope its that I am being the better person simply not liking what you have to say to a particular user...

Just because someone choose not to post does not make them less committed to the site

@Lil_Princess Nope its that I am being the better person simply not liking what you have to say to a particular user... Just...

Hon, why not say what you want to...and let me be the judge of whether I like it or not. I promise you I will still like you a lot, no matter what you say.

It seems that someone with Sticky Fingers has been deleting on this post.

@2624354

Yes...well, you've never shown any discrimination, anyway.

@2624363

Those are only just words to you.