In the past people were buried with the items they would need in the afterlife, what would you want buried with you so you could use it in the afterlife?

doctorwho1011s avatar Jokes & Humour
10 34

An air conditioner... since I'm going down and i don't really like the hot weather

@2623516

Thanks, i'm just going by what school teachers told me

@2623520

Thank you!! :)

@OzSurfer An air conditioner... since I'm going down and i don't really like the hot weather

You take the air conditioner, I take the laptop. I'm sure they have wi-fi there. Someone has to take the snacks, then we're all good xD

@Sofia You take the air conditioner, I take the laptop. I'm sure they have wi-fi there. Someone has to take the snacks...

Yes! I forgot about a team effort.... someone can bring the home theatre system too... i hear the movies there all are rated 3/10 or less on imdb :)

I always have a dog around so I hope in the afterlife they will be there too. However, I don't want to have one put down just to go with me.

@2623806

I like the quarter idea even though there aren't payphones anymore, it's the sentiment that counts :)

@2623806

We slipped a can of beer in my brother's coffin. If my stepmother would have known she would have cremated us all right on the spot!

@2624426

We actually did slip some other things in his coffin but since some of them have been banned in the south, I won't mention them.
We put a "please smoke" in my mother's coffin and then had her cremated. In the afterlife, which section will you be in, smoking or nonsmoking? hehe smilie

A remote control for my coffin.

Nothing, where I'm going I'll have all the wonderful things, and won't want for anything.

Bury me with my dignity still intact.

My laptop.

painting supplies for sure, some books,papers and pens for writing, clothes maybe?

If I believed in one, I would want

A notebook, computer (there better be WIFI but the notebook is my backup) and a writing utensil so that I can document the happenings then send it up to the living so the question of an afterlife will finally be answered.

You can't take it with you. My children and grandchildren can have all of my stuff.

Heaven has everything I'll ever need. I'm good.

condoms wink smilie, there are enough angels or devils out there already ;P Image in content

A crowbar to get out of the coffin I was burried in

I won't need anything. A spirit floats around without need of any worldly possessions. If I am lucky and move to a new body, My new parents will be taking care of it all.

A gallon of strawberry ice cream..

A chef, a french maid and a king size bed.

Bags of candy.