Do you think kids in this generation are doing too much on social media? Like taking half-naked photos or posting freaky posts that got no business posting them?

JustinS521s avatar Technology
2 24

Yes. It's going to come back and bite them eventually.

@JustJimColo Yes. It's going to come back and bite them eventually.

Only if you have a sense of shame lol I regret nothing!

@Willcooper Only if you have a sense of shame lol I regret nothing!

Maybe when you finish high school and have to live in the real world your thoughts will change.

@JustJimColo Maybe when you finish high school and have to live in the real world your thoughts will change.

I finished highschool and tradeschool (im a certified lineworker) some time ago I have a house a car and money saved up.
Do you even know how old I am silly goose?

@2623593

Simple fix we just need to start shaming men for posting revenge pics like we harass women for sending them to their boyfriends. After the woman is the victim why should she be blamed

@2626360

The guys are the ones doing something wrong. It's illegal

@2626385

Yeah I get that but I don't think blaming the victim will solve the problem.

@2626416

I understand I just disagree with shaming a victim. If an idiot gets murdered we dont blame the idiot we blame the murder.

@2626699

Obviously this conversation has become circular I dont think there is any point in continuing. You think different than I do and thats fine

Yes. Too much of a maybe good thing.

Look Tommy, this is your grandma when she was your age.Image in content

@2623607

Too late for me =P

I say let them what harm can it do. We are all born naked and clothes are overrated. Let the freak fest begin. Don't want to join the party? Then don't.=)