+9

Just so you know when you see those commercials that say "Ask your doctor, if it is right for you" well there is only a certain amount of times you can ask before they start getting irritated with it...like about three times🙄

Sometimes I like to push my luck right up until doc cancels my cable😘

Image for post Just so you know when you see those commercials that say "Ask your doctor, if it is right for you" well there is only a certain amount of times you can ask before they start getting irritated with it...like about three times🙄
Lil_Princesss avatar
6 27

That's funny.

I don't have a funny quip to return on that, but I did run across an interesting article about the pros and cons of direct to consumer drug ads. http://prescriptiondrugs.procon.org/

... I'll just see myself out.

@Maze That's funny. I don't have a funny quip to return on that, but I did run across an interesting article about the...

Oh heavens no stay a while. Honestly I enjoy it when people share stuff on my silly posts that are facts and information and just the opposite...I always tend to learn new things that way.

@Lil_Princess Oh heavens no stay a while. Honestly I enjoy it when people share stuff on my silly posts that are facts and...

Me too. It's kind of an amazing article, because there are some really compelling arguments both in favor of it and against it. It's the best/worst thing since sliced bread.

@Maze Me too. It's kind of an amazing article, because there are some really compelling arguments both in favor of it and...

I was just sitting here reading it and yes it is an amazing article. Thank you for sharing it

@Maze Any time, I'm glad you liked it.

I did and there are a lot of good points in it. Number 6 hit home for me because when my mama was sick she would see advertisements and go straight to the doctor and think he was being mean because he wouldn't put her on it. A few times she left to go find another doctor but thankfully went back.

So I personally can see how it could weaken relationships between doctors and patients

smile smilie

I asked my doctor if it's right for me so many times that he gave me a prescription to stop watching TV...

I've talked to them about TV stuff, and the answer is usually the same...

The Doctors goes a rant about tv stuff misleading patients and they seem disappointed I'm bringing it up because there is no way I need that ;P

@Zolfie oh and whom is that one doctor?

Doktor Günther Braunschwartz-Oppenheimer

@ZonkeyBalls Doktor Günther Braunschwartz-Oppenheimer

Never heard about Doktor Günther Braunschwartz-Oppenheimer... but I'm sure there are more doctors out there

I usually think more about the ones that say stuff like tell your dr if you have liver damage heart valves or aids. If I have to tell MY dr that stuff - if it isn't in my file already, I am not keeping that stupid dr.

"Ask your doctor, if death is the natural end for you."

@ZonkeyBalls "Ask your doctor, if death is the natural end for you."

Pretty sure the hell I put my doctor through he wants to end me...I don't listen very well.

Pretty sure the doctor will recommend it, if it's on his list of drugs he has to push..

Wether you need it or not...lol