-1

If Donald was a woman...she would have been booted out by now. Right, Donalda?

And of course you won't...you Americans are as helpless as any country.

Image for post **If Donald was a woman...she would have been booted out by now.** //Right, Donalda?//
Sukiesnows avatar Countries & Places
1 25

If Donald had been a woman, the media would have been afraid to attack "her" and "she" would have gotten the free pass, just like "his" predecessor did.

Why do you think that there is always some crazy conspiracy and that women in the place of men would have it much worse? Besides you're Canadian you have Trudeau to complain aboot.

If Trump was a woman I'd love to see a cat fight with Clinton

@Sukiesnow No Canadian really says "aboot"... It is Scottish ppl who say that.

I was referring to south park, in there canadians are a bit different

@Sukiesnow Oh, ha... But FYI "oot and aboot" are Scottish sayings.

The first time I heard Canadians should be saying "oot and aboot" was when I first came on Amirite.

Starz: think before you begin disagreeing with me just for the sake of disagreeing. If we both keep disagreeing on each other;s posts ...it's gonna be a loonngg summer.

She never would've made it that far. Being both white and male is a part of the reason he's there.

@Anonymousmouse Nope not true at all. America voted for the one who was slightly less corrupt

The voting population chose Hillary Clinton. almost 3 million more voting citizens in America wanted her rather than Donald Trump. Most of America does not vote.

Regardless of what you said, how does it nullify what I originally said?

@Skr3wBall The voting population chose Hillary Clinton. almost 3 million more voting citizens in America wanted her rather...

guess you don;t know how voting works do you? oh right your one of those who loves the electoral college until your side looses lol.

Hilary lost get over it, trump is still better

and what did you say? i was replying to Sukies, not you

@Anonymousmouse guess you don;t know how voting works do you? oh right your one of those who loves the electoral college until your...

Stark (and pompous) assumptions you're making about me, backpedal. You said "America voted for", and that's just never going to be a true statement no matter who is president due to how few people in America actually vote relative to the population. Regardless. Of the voters, Donald Trump didn't have the majority, and if we were to use the voting population's opinions as a sample for the larger American population, he wouldn't be the favorite.

I know Hilary lost, what I said isn't about political preference, it's literally just true. Also "better" is way too broad a statement and I'm not going to compare a president with a hypothetical one.

Also, you replied to me. The comment you replied to starts with "She never would've made it that far" and that's what I said. Make sure you click the right buttons next time, makes things easier for everyone.

@Sukiesnow Do you still think that?

Absolutely. Hilary was the core of corruption. I cannot believe anyone can support her with what she has done

@Skr3wBall She never would've made it that far. Being both white and male is a part of the reason he's there.

That could be true, too. Interesting, cause you-know-who made it pretty far...are you saying she should have been more...more...macho?

Anonymous