+6

Cheetahs must have felt really ashamed when they found out the fastest thing alive was a blue hedgehog, amirite?

YYANW

Image for post Cheetahs must have felt really ashamed when they found out the fastest thing alive was a blue hedgehog, amirite?
Skr3wBalls avatar Jokes & Humour
4 10

It must suck to be a cheetah period, once you catch your prey if a stronger predator finds you the option is to back away because you know they will win a fight.

@Sunny_the_skeptic It must suck to be a cheetah period, once you catch your prey if a stronger predator finds you the option is to...

Very true! ... also cheetahs use a ton of energy on every real attempt to catch pray and their success rate is fairly low... also cheetahs can't eat their pray right after they catch it, because they need to calm their body down before their bodies will keep food down... and then as you said almost all the other predators are bigger/strong and can take their meals away from them.

It so sucks being a cheetah!

The only good things I've heard about them lately, is that zoos are trying to allow visitors closer to the animals, and they're found that cheetahs (at least ones raised with humans/dog from an earlier age) aren't THAT aggressive nor wild. So they're raising them with dogs, and slowly teaching them to be sorta dog like. Which allows humans to interact with them more. Which might be good for cheetahs.

@Sunny_the_skeptic That's nice but those are wild animals, they should be in the wild.

Very true, but humans are destroying the wild to the point the animals don't have enough land to live in... OR humans are going to shoot them on sight.

In fact, it's controversial... but with wild areas becoming smaller and smaller, people have been importing animals to the wild game farms in Texas. And Texas is starting to have as many safe wild animals as some of the wild areas that they come from.

Of course... Texas needs to stop the over population and to do this, the farmers allow some big game hunters to buy the right to kill an animals here and there to both raise money and to keep the population in control.

But in the wild poachers are trying to kill them left and right, as many as possible.... in Texas... only a select number are kills. Like I said, it's very controversial.

@Zolfie Very true, but humans are destroying the wild to the point the animals don't have enough land to live in... OR...

It's all messed up I know, as the superior species on this planet we make the rules, the bad part is that we're never on the same page as a majority. Imagine if there was a species superior to us and decided that 7 billion was waaaay too much and decided to allow some culling like 3.5 billion so the other 3.5 billion can be cared for better.

......I think I just created a great idea for a movie...

@Sunny_the_skeptic It's all messed up I know, as the superior species on this planet we make the rules, the bad part is that we're...

Yes that's a great idea for a movie... but as usually either the script will be changed to be much worse or the actors will just plain be bad xp smilie

On movies, I'm the skeptic when it comes to them getting it right tongue smilie

Sonic rules.))

Mashas avatar Masha Yeah You Are 0Reply
Anonymous