LIES...... With Trump lying so much, every time he opens his mouth, should the media and even here on Amirite, keep quiet about it, or should we continue to point out his lies?

I say yes.... his lies can hurt the American people and lose support from our allies. So I will continue to point out his lies, if others don't like to see or hear the truth, then they need to bypass my posts, I won't mind one bit.

Have a great day.

Image for post LIES...... With Trump lying so much, every time he opens his mouth, should the media and even here on Amirite, keep quiet about it, or should we continue to point out his lies?
24% Yes 71% No 6% Other
StarzAboves avatar Politics
5 16
@2624006

I agree Linn, What's sad is he believes his lies.... what an embarrassment to our country.

@2624028

I seriously think he's in the early stages of dementia. He says one thing one day, and evidently forgets and says something entirely different the next.

Either way he's a liar, and an embarrassment to all sensible Americans.

@2624034

You're probably right....attention deficit disorder is more like it.... I think he loves the chaos because it keeps the media talking about him..... he loves the attention and can't stand it that people don't like him. It's been noted that he is very unhappy with his latest approval rating..... that should tell him something.

@2624145

Of course, everything against him is fake news.

And Russia is a witch hunt....now that's fake news. lol

@2624014

I agree with both your comments.

Maybe some lie as much as he does, so they are OK with his crap.

@2624023

I agree, and now some Republicans are waking up to the fact that he is bringing their party down....I just hope it's not too late before they can stop him.

I doubt even his wife admires him..... he's vile, vulgar, cheap, liar, and doesn't care who he disses, he has no loyalty to anyone...

@2624045

He's vulgar in everything he says and does.

@2626924

lol ....and you would be right.

@2624005

Even though Trump has been sued many, many times, has filed for bankruptcy about 4 times, has insulted women and used foul language against them, lies and cheats, doesn't pay his workers, etc.... there were still some people that cast all of that aside and voted for him anyway. Pathetic.