+1

If someone, ANYONE, would have reported POTUS hater James T. Hodgkinson for his hateful rhetoric on the internet, The shooting of Representative Steven Scalise may have been prevented. Amirite?

~"Trump is a mean, disgusting person".~ ~"Trump is guilty and should go to prison for treason".~ Two internet quotes from James T. Hodgekinson, the person who shot Congressman Steven Scalise. Have you heard WORSE from others on the internet? I know you have. Report the traitors and the extreme lunatics to the Secret Service or the FBI. They threaten EVERYONE in a civilized society.

Image for post If someone, ANYONE, would have reported POTUS hater James T. Hodgkinson for his hateful rhetoric on the internet, The shooting of Representative Steven Scalise may have been prevented. Amirite?
0 21

Report him for what? As far as I know there is nothing wrong with calling the POTUS anything you want.

Nothing was said about President Kennedy , and he was assassinated, so your theory doesn't ring true.

If every person who spoke against a politician was taken seriously we'd all be in jail. The problem is that you don't know who's the crazy moron who'd actually do something.

Death treat: http://www.yourdictionary.com/threat

Personal opinion: what that guy said.

He can call Trump whatever he wishes, and it's still not a threat. I've seen worse, of course. This is the internet after all. If threats to civilians was as seriously taken as a threat to a President, many people would be behind bars right now.

I doubt it. Most people on the internet are just bitter loudmouths. It's liking picking THE straw out of a haystack.

PrinceOxfords avatar PrinceOxford Yeah You Are 0Reply

McLie? When did you join the Secret Service?