How much do you like jello?

Image for post How much do you like jello?
Zolfies avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
5 19
@2624318

hehe smilie tell us how you really feel ;)

We make it a couple of times a week with the little ones. Great way to sneak fruit into them.

@Zolfie tell them to pick their favorite color and let them eat the fruit...

Very pretty, I love it! Years ago I made jello eggs for Easter. What a hit that was but a lot of work.

@ozzyboy Very pretty, I love it! Years ago I made jello eggs for Easter. What a hit that was but a lot of work.

Yeah that sounds like a lot work.

As a child, I was often up at my grand parents retirement home for Easter... and we made Easter eggs for the entire hallway...

The first time I tried to deliver all the eggs as a secret, but of course I was caught once or twice and word spread, and I kept doing it every year and it'd put a smile on the entire hall faces :)

@ozzyboy What a good story. The Easter bunny is real - I can't wait to tell the kids.

Yup, I became the Easter Bunny... and when I was up there at different times of the year they would remember and it made them happy :)

If you get the right people and surprise them like that, it can make them very happy.

Of course, to give the eggs out... we would place them at the doors and then sometimes knock on the door and run hehe smilie ... at least for some of the ones my grandparents knew... others we just left out there.

I don't think I've ever had actual jello... Do gummy bears count?

@Sunny_the_skeptic I don't think I've ever had actual jello... Do gummy bears count?

I think they're very different things. Except maybe very bad jello and very bad gummy bears might be similar... but good either one, I think are different.

Enough to eat it

@Jaxxi Enough to eat it

So you find it yummy? :)

How often does this happen lol

@Anonymousmouse How often does this happen lol

I was thinking that too... I was looking for any good shot with jello in a swimming pool and couldn't find anything, about to give up and saw the baby and was like GOOD ENOUGH! hehe smilie

0%. I like vegan gel, though.