Zolfies avatar Jokes & Humour
8 33

I'd give up common sense

@JustJimColo I never claimed to give up something that existed... :)

So true! smile smilie

But this link is the wheel of doom (sense version) which do you land on? :P

http://wheeldecide.com/index.ph...amp;amp;time=5

@JustJimColo Wheel of mis-fortune.

Yup, mis-fortune is right :(

I just thought it was a playful way to do it ;P :)

@Zolfie Yup, mis-fortune is right :( I just thought it was a playful way to do it ;P :)

That's kind of the way life works. You just have to live your life with the hand you are dealt, and sometimes a joker is thrown in there to screw it up more.

@JustJimColo That's kind of the way life works. You just have to live your life with the hand you are dealt, and sometimes a...

So true, I just really feel bad for those that have multiple jokers thrown in.

I knew one lady who went from big happy healthy family to losing almost everyone in less than 5 years... my heart broke for her. And none went quick, slow and grueling. u smilie

@JustJimColo I'd give up common sense

Perfect answer more people than not have lost that one already and seem to be going strong.

I would really hate to give up any of them ... but I guess losing my sense of smell would be the least debilitating.

@JustJimColo Jan, If you give up your sense of smell, there goes your sense of taste...

People who can't smell can still taste ... but it's only about half as satisfying. I hope I can keep enjoying all of the senses! a smilie

None, they are all very important to me.

@Zolfie I've created something to decide the sense you shall lose...

It said touch. Not bad. Did it again and it said sight....crazy wheel. lol Can't trust anything these days. lol

My sense to see dumb people..

I've already lost most of my sense of smell. Sometimes that is a good thing, so don't depend on me to find that gas leak.

I'm thinking that my life would be the least affected if I lose that, if I was forced to lose 1 sense

There are more bad smells around than good, and we dont need it to survive

Jaxxis avatar Jaxxi Smell +2Reply

I can smell deaf people.

I love music, so the worst for me would be hearing loss. It would be also terrible to lose sight. I think the loss of smell would be the least painful, though sometimes it can be dangerous.

Cause I think being blind would be a fun challenge. I think one day ill donate my eyes to someone who needs them and try it out.

@Willcooper I am a donor

Good for you!!!! It is so very important and so few want to do it. I figure take everything, My real self isn't in a body so I will not need this body once I am dead.

I can't live without any of my senses so I will not temp fate to take anything from me.

between taste and smell, I'd rather lose taste so that I don't have to ask other people if I smell funky

Smell. My nose is already half dead anyway.

But I feel there should be some sort of reward for this lol

Anonymous