What three words best describe you?

This is a question I was planning to ask but then I noticed a quiz! I know that quizzes are some one elses wheelhouse - I am NOT trying to take over the franchise! But, I thought the quiz might be fun. So, pick three words on your own, or take the quiz. Give us a peek inside that head of yours! (Unless you have me blocked - then you can't play, and no one will know about you. By the way - the quiz is available on that link over there on the left, marked source.
<<<<<

Which 3 Words Best Describe You? - Quiz - Quizony.comTake this quiz to find out which three words describe you!http://www.quizony.com/which-3-words-are-you/index.htmlImage for post What three words best describe you?
10% These are my own words 80% I Took The Quiz 10% Other
Budwicks avatar Books
4 28

Your three words are
Loyal, Energetic, Alert
When you befriend someone, it's for life. You have a sixth sense about when your friends or family need you, and you never let them down. Your reputation for being loyal and smart as a whip is well-deserved. You have a talent for knowing when others are in distress and knowing how to cheer them up.

JanHaskells avatar JanHaskell I Took The Quiz +6Reply

Loyal, Energetic, Alert

Budwicks avatar Budwick I Took The Quiz +2Reply
@Budwick Wow! That quiz is pretty good! If you Google those words - here's what comes...

LOL.... Appropriate. I've had Dobbies and Rott's most of my adult life.

@Budwick Two great breeds! One great Doggy Daddy!

If my wife would let us retire on the farm, I'd love to breed and train Rotts. or Dobbies. (Don't think that's going to happen though)

@JustJimColo If my wife would let us retire on the farm, I'd love to breed and train Rotts. or Dobbies. (Don't think that's...

You must have spoiled the Mrs. - she got used to eating dinner every day!

Maybe you can foster instead!

@Budwick You must have spoiled the Mrs. - she got used to eating dinner every day! Maybe you can foster instead!

After 40 years of marriage, I am resigned to just doing the head nod and doing what I want later. Wherever we retire we will have a dog, but I wouldn't want to have more than one or two unless we had at least 10 acres. That's enough land to keep the dogs as well as the neighbors happy.

Mediator, Practical, Empathetic. Same as Mr. Hendrickson.

PhilboydStudges avatar PhilboydStudge I Took The Quiz +5Reply

Ambitious, Perceptive, Talented

Since you were young those who know you have known to expect great things. Your dreams are always on your mind, and every choice is made with achieving your goals in mind. You are a positive example to others in your life.
乂º◡º乂

Adas avatar Ada I Took The Quiz +5Reply

Your three words are
Efficient, Organized, Logical
Whenever there's a problem at hand, you're the right person for the job. You think big-picture and always have a plan several steps down the line, so you are not easily caught off guard. You love to plan, scheme, and find the optimal way to achieve your goals!

The quiz was a lot friendlier to me than I would have been.

There are 29 fun questions. Take a minute - have some fun.

Budwicks avatar Budwick I Took The Quiz +4Reply
@JustJimColo Sorry Bud but the best image I could get on your three words is...

I'll take it! If only that area actually looked that good.

Budwicks avatar Budwick I Took The Quiz +3Reply
@Budwick I'll take it! If only that area actually looked that good.

I hear ya. I just wish my garage and my life was that organized.

Your three words are Mediator, Practical, Empathetic

@2624694

Indeed!

@2624746

This quiz is bringing in amazing results.

Creative, Adventurous, Spontaneous You are always quick with a creative solution when there's a complicated or messy situation going on. You don't crack under pressure and this leads to your coworkers, friends, and families having a great impression of you and your work ethic, which is good, because you love a good adventure and will sometimes call in sick to experience something new

Willcoopers avatar Willcooper I Took The Quiz +1Reply

Loyal, Energetic, Alert

A slight miscalculation: I don't know how to cheer anyone up. But my name means close, intimate, good friend, so I guess the quiz must've gotten something right. hmm smilie

BlindMists avatar BlindMist I Took The Quiz +1Reply

loyal, emotional, generous

graceriversschmidts avatar graceriversschmidt I Took The Quiz +1Reply
Anonymous