Could you pass your country's citizenship test?

Image for post **Could you pass your country's citizenship test?**
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
4 25
@2625187

I had a feeling you would say something like that.

One of the answers to one of the questions is John A. MacDonald... but what is the question?

I've heard they give so many clues it's pretty hard not to pass.

@2625187

Might move to Canada one day, I hear that the crime rate there is the same as in Disney land plus free healthcare. Do I have to learn French because I tell ya it ain't going to happen

@2627858

only Toronto and out west? I was joking, I thought only Montreal spoke French

@2627874

dang, the French influence is a lot bigger in Canada than I thought.

@2625187

I had a feeling it was a trick question..

@2625187

only if your muslim, anyone else need not apply

Most certainly. 😁

Without a shadow of a doubt. So what? Most of the rest of U.S. citizens cannot (and they couldn't care less).

@goblue1968 Without a shadow of a doubt. So what? Most of the rest of U.S. citizens cannot (and they couldn't care less).

I was amazed when they tested a bunch of young people who won the civil war or who were the sides, I'm from thousands and thousands kilometers away and even I knew those.

@Sunny_the_skeptic I was amazed when they tested a bunch of young people who won the civil war or who were the sides, I'm from...

I find that to be really sad. For me, one of my favorite classes of all time was my American History class I took in 10th grade.

@goblue1968 I find that to be really sad. For me, one of my favorite classes of all time was my American History class I took...

Your fave class of all time was American History? I find that astonishing.

So maybe you can tell me: what impact does the Internet have on studies like history? Are ppl more interested now...or less...?

@Sukiesnow Your fave class of all time was American History? I find that astonishing. So maybe you can tell me: what impact...

I said that "one" of my favorite classes of all time was American History. Other favorite classes were Advanced Biology, Algebra, Calculus, Physics, Mechanical Drafting (which is now obsolete due to computers), and Economics.

I am just fascinated with history because I think it is amazing how humanity progressed throughout the years and who the important people were who made significant contributions to human advancement.

The Internet makes everything you want to know about available at your fingertips so you don't have to go to a classroom or a library to learn it any more. I can't tell you whether or not people are more or less interested now because I would think that is an individual choice depending on the person.

I might not be able to pass ours...but I do care. Who knows all the previous Prime Ministers?

I hope so, I wasn't that good at history, at least I know the year Bulgaria started existing as a country 681 AD