What are you most afraid of? What do you hold yourself responsible for? What brings you the most shame? What do you mourn for? What lies do you tell yourself? What illusions do you going to? Would you let these things go to find peace?

Willcoopers avatar Life
2 9

I'm terrified of bees (or anything that flies and stings), myself, failure, nothing, I'll do it tomorrow, dont get that question, I would if it were easier.

If I was Catholic, (which I'm not) these are things I wouldn't confess to a priest, yet alone revealing them on the internet to people I don't know.

@JustJimColo If I was Catholic, (which I'm not) these are things I wouldn't confess to a priest, yet alone revealing them on the...

No one knows who you really are on the internet so there is nothing to fear, and there is less to fear if you let those feelings go. Information about yourself only has the power you give it.

@JustJimColo You don't think there are ways to find out who an internet user is?

Sure there are. For instance I use my real name and a real picture of my face because I don't care if they no who I am I stand by what I say online as much as offline.

@JustJimColo Hmmmmm why not answer your own question then?

Sure why not.
Being hated by everyone
The wellbeing of others outside of my control.
False accusations against me.
Those who live in fear and hatred.
That things will always be ok.
That love will always win.
I'd like to but I haven't managed to yet.

Strangely, the most shame comes from accusations that I'm not even guilty of. The rest, I'm going on vacation and will be back on Tuesday. They take some thought.