+5

Bravo to Person who took a vid of Woman on Toronto subway abusing her dog... (Click on Source)

YouTubehttps://youtu.be/pbrZfi83iNAImage for post Bravo to Person who took a vid of Woman on Toronto subway abusing her dog... (Click on Source)
Sukiesnows avatar Animals & Nature
3 28

I assume for reporting it and trying to stop it smile smilie

Yes, and to the man who tried to intervene directly. I had to 'Google' to find what out what you're talking about, of course, since there is no link. That little dog in the image doesn't seem to be being abused by the coca-cola can...

The video is disturbing to watch, and that woman is clearly 'disturbed' as well. I'm glad the little dog has been taken away from her, and will hopefully have a chance for a happier life.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/au...bway-1.3536852

@Piper2 Yes, and to the man who tried to intervene directly. I had to 'Google' to find what out what you're talking...

Thanks for googling. As you know...links aren't easily possible on an iPad, that is if they are possible at all.

@Sukiesnow Thanks for googling. As you know...links aren't easily possible on an iPad, that is if they are possible at all.

I've heard that is sometimes the case on an iPad. I searched for information on what you might talking about , because I was curious, and concerned about what happened to the dog....

@Piper2 I've heard that is sometimes the case on an iPad. I searched for information on what you might talking about...

Next time, if it's important...I will ask a mod to add a link. Altho it was disturbing and I would rather not have watched it.

@2625437

Isn't there a more updated version of the Bible by now...one that says "An honourable person understands the life of animals:..."

@2626108

Thank you...

Dad used to read out loud from the King James every night; but as kids we didn't listen, anyway.

Like reading Shakespeare...one has to be tuned in...I get it now, tho...but some sentences are awkward...and some fine-tuning could enhance the poetry aspect.

@2626118

Like I said...I get it now, too. But I was speaking I guess on behalf of a bored teenager...initially.

You know the importance is the interpretation. In "spare the rod and spoil the child..." What is the interpretation, really. Is it that you must spare the rod and really spoil the child? Or is it that you shouldn't spare the rod...since you might spoil the child.

The Bible...like anything can be interpreted differently.

@2626126

Yes...but "spare the rod" means to spare a beating...the rod does the beating...so the Bible might advocate violence in raising kids.

"Discipline" is different...but that word wasn't in the original.

@2626135

You discipline a child by taking away their iPhone. Not by beating them. The world is mostly much more forgiving than a parental chastisement.

@2627777

Who spanks the parents when they screw up royally?

@2627823

Yes...but kids don't usually see that happening. They see parents being idiots and not getting punished for it.

@2627829

Parent should all get that handbook... There were incidences where I wasn't punished at all..and some where I was overly. And I was a third child...they had some practise.

I'm happy I wasn't there to see it happening....

Kudos to the Internet...

@2625288

One never knows how to handle these situations as they crop up...officially...

Not only is she abusing the dog but she also has not even 1 drop of shame, that little bitch. If it was a woman that stood up she wouldn't have to be so gentle with this moron.

but murder a human baby and pat the woman on the back, disgusting, i hate how society frowns more on killing or hurting animals then killing the most innocent human beings