Do you hold yourself to a different standard than you hold others?

Willcoopers avatar People & Celebrities
4 5

Hmm, good question, I never really thought about it, I guess I do, it's hypocritical otherwise you know. Like a smoker judging other smokers, a fattie who wants a fit partner or a politician judging anyone.

Yes. Some groups of people I hold to standards higher than I hold for myself - some lower, and others in line with mine. People with congenital developmental disorders, clinical mental health complications, as examples, may have standards that differ from mine. People having high positions of responsibility would usually be expected to hold to standards higher than mine.

@PartyOfOne Yes. Some groups of people I hold to standards higher than I hold for myself - some lower, and others in line with...

What about a person who both has a position of high responsibility who has congenital developmental disorders?

@Willcooper What about a person who both has a position of high responsibility who has congenital developmental disorders?

I'd try to be as fair and as decent as I could given that situation; for me, it'd be a "feel my way around" kind of thing, issue for issue - that's the best I can say.

Anonymous