What is the biggest insult to your intelligence?

45% This 55% Other
Mashas avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
4 16

I think it's all about the view on life, that just because you haven't had my experiences, I must be lying to you.

None of us have had the same experiences with each other. Therefore, even if somebody has had more extraordinary qualities and places to our lives, it couldn't have happened. I'm not Jebus and I don't walk on the water. Still, saying that something extraordinary couldn't happen based on the average number of occurrences, in general, hurts my brain. Life is mostly about numbers, but not always.

When trump thinks people will believe his BS excuses for everything

@TomboyJanet When trump thinks people will believe his BS excuses for everything

Yeah, that's similar to when people who say that Obama was the greatest president of all time when I know that quite the opposite is more likely the case. But then I can only say for sure that is true during my lifetime, which only goes back to Harry Truman when I was born right after he A-bombed the Japs into submission.

@goblue1968 Yeah, that's similar to when people who say that Obama was the greatest president of all time when I know that...

Truman was just that a True Man!
He probably saved israel too
Badass prez and my Dad's fav too.

I did like what Obama did though, but he did make mistakes especially on foreign policies in his later term and that Michigan incident.

I can't think of anything really

@2625355

My feelings exactly.

People who tell me what I already know...sometimes simple things....

@Masha Same here...

I've stopped overreacting to that..now I just say mildly: I do know that...of course...

News Media

@Masha Tell-Lie-Vision.))

Pretty insulting to our intelligence, are they not?

OK I rarely care what uneducated people have to say so I am rarely insulted.

Humanity. For such a smart species, we sure can be big dumb-dumbs at times.

Anonymous