Do you think violence is wrong?

73% Yes 14% No 14% Other
Willcoopers avatar Politics
1 30
@2625337

Isn't that violence because of violence. In other words for its own sake?

Well, suppose the USA makes a pre-emptive strike on North Korea since KJU refuses to listen to the nations of the world. In such a case I think it would be justified and probably save millions of lives.

A man sodomizing and beating his 3 year old daughter to death - is incredibly wrong.

@2625405

I'm assuming our strike would be on NORTH Korea.

@2625411

Good heavens - no nukes! Blast the hell out of their military facilities and launch sites with conventional stuff - but no one has talked about using nukes.

@2625457

I'll take that bet. Going nuclear on North Korea would be insane. Seoul SOUTH Korea is 35 miles away from the border. They are our friends. We have our own military people there along with their families.

I think maybe your negative impression of Trump has slipped off the rails here a bit.

@2625929

Pish tush? Tillerson said 'pish-tush'? I don't know what that means.

@Budwick Well, suppose the USA makes a pre-emptive strike on North Korea since KJU refuses to listen to the nations of the...

Bud, I'm sorry but the US wont do anything unless it's ready for an all out war, you know who will step in if uncle Sam does something to KJU. The whole reason that there is still a North Korea is because China wouldn't let the US clean out NK

Not always. Being violent in self-defense is often justifiable.

Sometimes it's right; sometimes it's wrong. "Sometimes you have to fight to be a man." Kenny Rodgers. YouTube video thumbnail

@Willcooper Good thing im not a man =P

No way are you a 6' 10", 290lb woman. I don't believe you for a second.

@JerryHendrickson No way are you a 6' 10", 290lb woman. I don't believe you for a second.

I'm not a woman either silly although I do have some d cups. I have really high estrogen and progesterone levels but I have xy chromosomes so I beleive the term is hormonally intersex. However I don't like either gender so I pick neither.

@Willcooper I'm not a woman either silly although I do have some d cups. I have really high estrogen and progesterone levels...

That's got to be a serious pain in the ass. People probably treat you like shit. I treat men and women differently; courtesy demands it. How does one treat somebody like you? You're different and I have no experience. How can you not "like" either gender? There are some really good people out here of each.

@JerryHendrickson That's got to be a serious pain in the ass. People probably treat you like shit. I treat men and women...

Well I didn't get boobs till I was twenty so most of my life has been normal. But most people don't mind just a few are mean. I like both genders just not for myself.

usually

I am a pacifist, so yes.

It's a tough call; are you fending yourself against an opponent who might later be a person who saves your life - maybe your family's.

Why take effort to crap on someone else's life, it's much easier to have it chill and peaceful, violence is not the nature of most people. Reminds me of a photo where an old Afghani man brings a cup of tea to a US ranger who's all geared up with his M4 keeping a lookout.