What would you do if you inherited 1 million dollars tomorrow?

Image for post What would you do if you inherited 1 million dollars tomorrow?
Zolfies avatar Jokes & Humour
7 57

I could say I would be generous and give it to the needy, but I wouldn't. I'd invest it. It would sure speed up my retirement. Hopefully, someday my kids would inherit it.

Buy a house somewhere in Australia with a swimming pool.

I would do the best for this not to impact my life in a major way, I've heard countless stories of people who were ruined because they didn't know how to handle it.

That aside you suddenly realize how many friends you have out of nowhere that disappear the minute you run dry. I'd keep it as secret as possible, not tell even my mom.

I'd invest the money in properties and leech out rent money till the day I die, the rest I would keep safe in a bank for dark days.

First, pay off my daughter's student loans that I was stupid enough to co-sign for when she took out the loans. Second, pay off the mortgage on my house. Third, calculate how much my income tax bill on that money will be when I file my return next year. Then, that'll leave me with almost a half million left to figure out what to do with. After I set up guaranteed income streams for the rest of my life that I could live on comfortably, I'd invest the rest to be able to leave to my kids and grandkids.

@2625402

What would you spend it on?

@2625413

Me too... I mean paying off VERY close family members mortgages would be one of mine... as saving that interest money could be HUGE savings.

@2625435

hehe smilie ... or you could probably just buy amirite and have both ;P

@2625450

I'm not sure about running it on a daily basics, but I'd certainly like to make some big changes.

1) Separate certain areas, so people could avoid certain subjects as politics or silly fun if that's what they choose to avoid.

2) Make it so all the suggested questions and semi recent instead of 6 years ago...

3) Maybe delete everything that's over a certain age (say 3 or 4 years old) to free up data room and space.

@2625465

ALRIGHT!! ... wait, hourly or salary and how much?! xp smilie

@2625469

A million dollars of course wink smilie

Also allow to change the back-up color... this blue is fine but it's good to change it up from time to time.

@2625477

Hmm how about I start at 175K @ year minimum, and if users pick up (and hopefully the ad revenue goes up) then it gets higher? tongue smilie

@2625489

swear smilie !! ... I knew I should of asked for more! cry smilie

Well, here we go mario8 smilie

@2625445

It depends on how much it cost and how much he'd get back from it. If it only cost $1.00 then he might be getting a great deal.

I would go and ask, if all of my relatives have been lying to me all this time.

Id give a significant portion of it to charity because I didnt earn it and the rest id use to turn up a profit later in time and help those from my family with a bit of cash but not too much because money can destroy lives

Buy a house, a car, help my friends, family, go to a sex shop with my husband, hop on a plane and take my husband to Vegas for the time of his life!

Donate it to charity

@2626663

Gonna shoot any lasers into the air?

@2627103

Laser guns have limited ammo?

I assumed it was unlimited, or they would of forced them to aim better xp smilie

@2627176

Not that I know of, but you talked about the waste of ammo, so I thought it was your personal one.

Pay all family debts, put some away, and then look at local charities.

@Will_Janitor Pay all family debts, put some away, and then look at local charities.

Yeah that's probably my realistic answer. Pay off any debt, save some and reinvest some.

Probably sleep 10 minutes later....before getting up for work..