Please post some trivia for our entertainment. Did you know that Elvis was born with a twin...who died.

Image for post **Please post some trivia for our entertainment.** //Did you know that Elvis was born with a twin...who died.//
Sukiesnows avatar Music
6 36

Did you know that: the first colour children see is the color red.

Yess.... his brother was Jessie

@JustJimColo Yess.... his brother was Jessie

I didn't know that....

Jessie is a common man's name elsewhere; here it's a woman's name.

@JustJimColo There was always, Jesse James..... <s>

Yah.....I guess I was referring to Canada. It's more of a ...redneck name. Oui? Pour l'homme?

@2625742

Oliver Hardy, from the team Laurel and Hardy, played the tin woodsman in the 1925 silent version of The Wizard of OZ.

Buddy Ebsen was the original cast member to play the tin woodsman. He almost died from the aluminum paint makeup.

@2625742

It's so interesting after a famous movie...finding out who turned down certain rôles.

Around .7 percent of the human population is born intersex that means not fully male or fully female thats about the same percentage as redheads in the usa population

Yes, and he was posed right next to his dead brother, for a photograph, which I have always found to be an appalling practice.

@2627418

Semple; you always make people think.

@2627431

Having fun is not all it's cracked up to be.

Giraffes have black tongues, the Easter island "heads" have bodies, "witches" as we see them at Halloween with crooked noses, green faces, crazy hair are supposedly styled after the women who were accused of being witches after "interrogation " broken noses, hair ripped out, and green skin from healing bruises.

The anti-piracy ad ("Piracy — It's a Crime") was fined...for piracy.

Since Charlottesville, Va. has been constantly in the news these days, and Thomas Jefferson' mansion, Monticello is on a hill overlooking Charlottesville, here is a trivia tidbit: Thomas Jefferson invented the coat hanger.

I knew that..

Did you know he liked peanut butter and banana sandwiches?

@DandyDon Yep..Never tried one myself

Instead of your PB and Jam sandwich...maybe try some bananas...

@DandyDon If i think about it one day... i'll try it..

Try bananas on one side of the PB...and jam on the other. Scrumptious.

My inner Chef kicking in: add some whipped creme.