+8

Family is family no matter how estranged you are from them, amirite?

Just my low key sentiment at signing back into Amirite after what, like a year? More than that?

BlindMists avatar Life
3 16
The voters have decided that BlindMist is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

That's true....but we don't have to associate with them if we don't want to....

@StarzAbove That's true....but we don't have to associate with them if we don't want to....

What if we do want to but we just don't know how to approach?

BlindMists avatar BlindMist Yeah You Are +2Reply
@BlindMist What if we do want to but we just don't know how to approach?

I have family members that I haven't talked to for a very long time....they always caused trouble at every family gathering.

If I wanted to correspond with them, I would give them a call.

That does ring somewhat true.

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Yeah You Are 0Reply

For me yes. For many they throw family away as fast as that family stops coddling them.

Hi Blindmist! Where has you been? I missed you.

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Yeah You Are 0Reply
@VicZinc Hi Blindmist! Where has you been? I missed you.

Aww Vic!

Living life
Publishing books
Starting magazines
Thinking occasionally about a great post for Amirite and then forgetting to ever come back to my fam
Getting more smarter (or dumber, whichever way you view college) Finished my freshman year, starting sophomore year in 1-2 weeks.

BlindMists avatar BlindMist Yeah You Are +1Reply

And congrats on being a mod! clap smilie

I came back a few days ago just browsing around looking at old posts and stuff getting all nostalgic so I figured might as well sign on in to this old stale account

@BlindMist And congrats on being a mod! I came back a few days ago just browsing around looking at old posts and stuff...

Congrats on your schooling and progress. The place has changed a lot in term of users, but it is still home and still family. Pop in more often if you can. Fuzala was in the other day and, believe it or not, Anthony popped in for a post yesterday.

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Yeah You Are +1Reply
@2625933

It's so sad that that's the reality for many.

BlindMists avatar BlindMist Yeah You Are 0Reply

Sadly it's this way here, at best they stand each other for a while. It's more like you choose your friends but not your family, you just end up stuck with them.

It's a biological imperative.

PartyOfOnes avatar PartyOfOne Yeah You Are 0Reply

Literally speaking, yes. However, family is not limited to a blood line.

Vrendowls avatar Vrendowl Yeah You Are 0Reply
Anonymous