+10

Judges on Reality Shows can say what they want. The end result is up to them anyway...amirite?

Image for post **Judges on Reality Shows can say what they want.** //The end result is up to them anyway...amirite?//
Sukiesnows avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
2 10

They're supposed to be honest. we believe them because they're supposedly good at what they do.

Wonder if Gordon Ramsay would like my chicken & mushrooms with creme or go with " Why did the chicken cross the road? Because it's bloody raw you focking idiot!"

My favorite Gordon Ramsey remark is " This beef is so raw, it's eating the bloody salad!"

@Sunny_the_skeptic They're supposed to be honest. we believe them because they're supposedly good at what they do. Wonder if Gordon...

It's just a job...

I wonder if he would like it...tee hee...

He's toned down a bit lately....

@Sunny_the_skeptic Toned down? He says " fuck me " less? :D

Yes. And he was ready to blow on one of the students...but he restained himself and one of the other judges took over...

@Sunny_the_skeptic to do what?

The other judge was a lot more patient with the student...explaining something to him... You could see the veins popping in Gordon's neck...his neck and face turning red...ha...

Say...it's really nice that you get to spend some quality time on here...thanx to your foot...

Its hilarious when people boo them though not that I watch these shows I hear them in the other room my mom is in

Politics and unfairness are rife everywhere...

Anonymous