+5

Only in 'Murica

Image for post Only in 'Murica
Mcflys avatar Politics
2 13

So, what's the problem now? Walmart hung a back to school sign close to the rifle display? And, that has you upset?

You know Fly, I heard that in California for $80 per hour you can join a group cuddle session - to soothe your fragile, frazzled nerves.

Or, you can choose to grow up and be a big boy!

If you don't like it here: YouTube video thumbnail

Also in dystopian societies

Is this to arm yourself to prevent a school shooting?

A little bitta columbine humor way to go people I work for

lol, yes, america is more free then other countries, don;t like it? exercise your FREEDOM and FREAKING MOVE! stope whinning about being free

@Budwick Excellent advice! McLie - do you need help packing?

Unlike you guys I don't walk around saying my country is completely perfect. Nothing is

Ain't it ironic you guys say this country is free yet tell me to move when I disagree with you? :)

@Anonymousmouse lol, yes, america is more free then other countries, don;t like it? exercise your FREEDOM and FREAKING MOVE! stope...

I think the joke is that it says school year and there are guns under it like
"own the school year"
shoot your classmates

@TomboyJanet I think the joke is that it says school year and there are guns under it like "own the school year" shoot your...

yeah well most of america isn;t a liberal hellhole like chicago, where guns aren;t allowed yet have highest shootings.

@Anonymousmouse yeah well most of america isn;t a liberal hellhole like chicago, where guns aren;t allowed yet have highest shootings.

Actually most data from sources other than bratbait I mean breitbart and fox show no correlation at all between banning guns and shootings. The correlation in Chicago is poverty and neglecting educational institutes