+3

Conservatives are like:

Image for post Conservatives are like:
Mcflys avatar Politics
2 17
@2626224

That's what people usually sya when they can't refute anything.

Thanks! It's a beautiful name :)

@2626236

It's only tied for people who constantly think of her.

You must, I guess.

But I'd do t. So I love it. Will probably name my future daughter that:)

Mcflys avatar Mcfly Agree +1Reply
@2626258

Yeah nice attempt at insulting her. I'm pretty somewhere out there, she read what you said somehow and it hurt. Idk lol

Thanks!

Mcflys avatar Mcfly Agree +2Reply
@2626258

-balloon deflating failed comeback noise-

Conservatives are a lot like Progressives, we're all human beings that want what's best for our country. We just don't agree on how to go about to achieve that goal.

Good post McFly!

Something is out of balance in Washington. Corporations now spend about $2.6 billion a year on reported lobbying expenditures—more than the $2 billion we spend to fund the House ($1.18 billion) and Senate ($860 million). It’s a gap that has been widening since corporate lobbying began to regularly exceed the combined House-Senate budget in the early 2000s.

It's a problem on both sides of the aisle. I think McLie would better spend his time trying to get democrats and republican elitists to start cooperating with Trump so we can get some shit done - including getting rid of corporate influence in Congress.

Conservatives are like agree and disagree???

hey Mclie guess what, if liberals got their way only corporations like those big ones could survive, all the small time businesses could not dream of staying operational. you democrats are the reason companies like walmart take over

Sucking the corporate cock in hopes of getting that money shot