What would you do without music in your life?

Had my wisdom teeth removed today. So if I seem a little inept, blame that. But I'm listening to my 'Motivational' playlist because life just sucks without music.

BlindMists avatar Jokes & Humour
8 23
@2626210

I have a love-hate relationship with my singing but I can do spoken word to entertain myself. I've been told by multiple people that I can make it as a rapper, but I sorely disagree.

I have no clue. I listen to music everyday. It always had a big impact in my life.

It would be devastating....I love music. It makes the world a better place.

It's difficult to even fathom life without music, because it's such a big part of all our lives. I listen to music all the time, even if I just have the radio on in the background.
Music is a very powerful thing, that's why certain religions, or totalitarian governments ban certain music, or even all music entirely.

@Thedudeyouhatetomeet It's difficult to even fathom life without music, because it's such a big part of all our lives. I listen to music...

I was forced by education to read Plato's Republic, and I decided I didn't really like the vision of this Plato guy. I mean, a world without music and POETS? How dare you?

Feel alone :( because music gets me when most people don't.

I'd find something else to do.

I'd make music. I sing everyday to get the little one to sleep for his nap. He is now saying "please don't sing, I don't want to sleep," like it actually is a drug making him sleep.

@BlindMist Aww, that's so sweet. If I had a child they would probably hide in horror.

Just sing sweetly and they will like it. Dr. once told me you can say anything - but say it sweetly. There have been some interesting conversations over the years.hehe smilie

Live I guess.

Probably a lot of humming...