+8

Since tensions between Trump and N. Korea are rising:

Image for post Since tensions between Trump and N. Korea are rising:
Mcflys avatar Politics
2 13

It's basically a stalemate, North Korea can't do crap to the US ( I mean just compare the military might of the countries) but it can do something to South Korea which will cause the US to intervene which will cause China to intervene. Basically you have two tiny countries protected by two giants.

At this point Kim Jong Un is like a chihuahua that's violently barking against a lion.

Well, who else would we send other than patriots? Sniveling, whining snowflakes?

WWIII is on it's way. I've said that the minute Trump took office.

@Carla Only took a few months.

You're right, and look at all the chaos he has created in those short months. He's been in a fight with just about everyone. Sessions, and now Mitch.... where is it all gonna end. Blaming Mitch for not getting the health care passed, when Trump didn't even know what was in the bill. And now he's saying that McConnell should have threatened those that voted against the bill to take away their chairmanships, etc.

@StarzAbove You're right, and look at all the chaos he has created in those short months. He's been in a fight with just about...

Everyone but vlad.

I certainly hope that they take that black satchel somewhere out of his reach.

@Carla Everyone but vlad. I certainly hope that they take that black satchel somewhere out of his reach.

Exactly and now he's thanking Putin for getting rid of our diplomats, because it will save money. What an idiot. Those diplomats will still get paid when they return to the States. Trump is about the dumbest person ever.

@StarzAbove Exactly and now he's thanking Putin for getting rid of our diplomats, because it will save money. What an...

I still find it difficult to believe that people put such an unknowing person into office.

I totally get the desire for change. But...come on.

He just needs be smart and shut up already. But....i really dont believe he has the capacity to do so. And who is going to make him?

But....we knew this was coming, didnt we?

@Carla I still find it difficult to believe that people put such an unknowing person into office. I totally get the...

He's still in campaign mode, still bragging about winning. We know he won, it's time to start acting like a president and stop patting himself on the back. Twice this week I heard him saying how great he is....yuck.

front lines guys front lines

funny thing is is those are the people who VOLUNTEER TO go anyways