Anonymousmouses avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
1 12

What did I just ingest?

Wait did I take that much drugs? What Am I seeing

@TomboyJanet Wait did I take that much drugs? What Am I seeing

A mother+father farmer + dughters, I don't know what you dislike sure it's goofy as hell but its funny

@Sunny_the_skeptic A mother+father farmer + dughters, I don't know what you dislike sure it's goofy as hell but its funny

I dunno its just like that humor that only like middle age people usually find funny, like "stan from accounting is bustin' a move huh huh huh!" Its like customers at work who make the same joke "If it doesn't ring up its free right? haha!"

is there ever a time your not on drugs?

ps you are seeing awesomeness, or do farms trigger your city slicker arse? haha

@Anonymousmouse is there ever a time your not on drugs? ps you are seeing awesomeness, or do farms trigger your city slicker arse? haha

Well when your president is a reality tv star who is triggered by everything ever and claims any negative reviews of him are fake news and never admits to being wrong while single handedly claiming to be the best at everything, you need to take drugs just to keep up with this new reality where wwe appearances are qualifications for the oval office.

Well that last question depends upon whether or not you personally find the program hee haw funny.

@TomboyJanet Well when your president is a reality tv star who is triggered by everything ever and claims any negative reviews...

you have serious issues. the world isn;t ending get over your triggered little temper tantrum throwing ass and get on with life, must be pretty dang miserable living the way you are

@Anonymousmouse you have serious issues. the world isn;t ending get over your triggered little temper tantrum throwing ass and get...

Actually my life isn't so bad. I've been spending the past few weeks taking tranquil rides on old fashioned steam locomotive trains through pleasant countrysides.
Every year I take a trip to my absolute favorite city Los Angeles and travel to my absolute favorite place, Disneyland. I have many people who love and care about me. I'm known as one of the friendliest employees at my job. I know how to carry on a conversation without using ad homonyms or sharp grouping insults, and rather inject humor instead. I have a very full life. Meanwhile you seem to spend a lot of time getting angry about things written on the internet

@TomboyJanet Actually my life isn't so bad. I've been spending the past few weeks taking tranquil rides on old fashioned steam...

miserable people travel too, and you must be pretty miserable if you have to take drugs because of trump,

im not so miserable that i have to take drugs because liberals are trying to destroy our country in the same way that they destroyed rome

and loving your own comment how narcissistic

@Anonymousmouse miserable people travel too, and you must be pretty miserable if you have to take drugs because of trump, im not...

You're silly I like you. :P

It was a joke :P

But I was on drugs when I made it so maybe it wasn't clear (ain't I a stinker?)

Anonymous