Once a bully always a bully. --They just grow up to be bigger bullies, still living in their parent's basement, lying about other people, trying to demean people with their lies and insinuations, making false accusations to hurt others and drive them away,....evidently they have no lives so they come on a social media site to get some attention. Nothing but pathetic cowards. Amirite

These types of people are a cancer on this site and also on society. They need to get a life, a job, or a hobby. Maybe take up a hobby, like knitting, so they can knit more socks.

http://i.imgur.com/z0Th8rt.gif
StarzAboves avatar Jobs & Employment
7 117

They are obsessed with certain people so they try to demean them in any way possible, but it never works. We all know a paranoid and jealous person when we see one.

@2626808

Every bully needs their butt beat, whether young or old. lol I love that graphic and thought it was very appropriate for this post.

@2626839

I agree.... but they catch the socks sooner or later.

@2626866

I agree, but when one person has so many accounts it would probably take a little longer.

@2626875

He's only on here to argue.... nothing he has said was of any consequence. He came on this post to bully me, but he picked the wrong person..... I hate bullies, they are the lowest pond scum of this earth.

@2626895

And wait till the others show up, he'll limp away from here with his tail between his legs, howling like a banshee.

@2626902

You're right, has no life evidently.... probably the only site he can get on.

@2626875

Why? Many people here "target" other members in posts and comments, and they're still here....

@2628299

I'm aware of that, but no more obvious than several others here have and still do.

@2628498

It was nice of you take the time to explain all that to me , Serenity. I am already aware of the "sock" paranoia on this site, though.

I know that only certain people are DA'd when they "target" and insult other members past or present. I also know that the insults directed at this particular former member right here on this post, are at least as 'ugly' as anything I've ever seen that former say....

@2628593

Many people cause "offense" here. That is the nature of an opinion site, pretty much.

Bullies are cowards who try to make others think they are strong.... what a joke. If they were strong and had some integrity they wouldn't be bullying others, especially women. Most bullies go after a woman who they think are weak....and when they find out differently, they run like the cowards they really are. They wouldn't dare say the things to a woman to her face, because she would beat the shit out of them...and they know it.

I wonder what kind of an example they are setting for their kids...oh wait a minute, a bully wouldn't have a family. No woman would ever have them.

One of our very strong women has just returned. Hey Carla, how you doing, hon? So good to see you. We've been talking about strong people and you arrived. That's wonderful. In fact there's a post dissing us strong women....lol by a sock of course. Welding comes to mind...you think? lol

@2626836

You nailed it.... Another account ready to go when another is deactivated. Guess he's desperate or obsessed with this site. I sure wouldn't want to be on a site where he's not wanted.

@2626845

It is rather sad, isn't it.

@2626851

Most basements are cold and creepy, that's why socks prefer them, they match their personalities....just saying.

@2626864

I'm sure he knew those two or he wouldn't have made a post about them..... no one believes he's only been here a month..... he's delusional if he thinks that.

I'm letting him hang himself and he's doing a great job of it. lol

We won't have to block him, he'll be gone soon.

@2626897

Yes he does....he starts out being nice, then his true colors emerge and they aren't pretty.

@2626907

So did I. lol Boring, isn't it? lol

@2626914

He needs to get out of that basement and get some of that stink blown away.

I've wasted enough time with this, gonna have some lunch....yummy!

@2626921

He was hatched, thus my graphic! lol lol

@StarzAbove I'm sure he knew those two or he wouldn't have made a post about them..... no one believes he's only been here a...

I always miss the post these people put up, that's a shame, I have no problem going toe to toe with these jerks😊

This comment was deleted.
@2626828

You're talking to the wrong person, I think another strong gal said that....what's a matter you scared to direct that comment to her? lol lol

This comment was deleted.
@2626825

awww poor widdle baby got his feelings hurt because he thinks I made a sexist remark.... bless his little pea picking heart. lol

@StarzAbove awww poor widdle baby got his feelings hurt because he thinks I made a sexist remark.... bless his little pea...

awww poor widdle baby got her feelings hurt because she thinks I am bullying her with the truth.... bless her little pea picking heart. lol lol

Another "victim". lol lol

@PrinceOxford awww poor widdle baby got her feelings hurt because she thinks I am bullying her with the truth.... bless her...

lol I'm not the victim, you are the one that is whining.

Oh, I see you can't think up your own words, you had to copy mine.... I'll take that as a compliment....thank you. lol

@StarzAbove lol I'm not the victim, you are the one that is whining. Oh, I see you can't think up your own words, you had...

As you copied mine. Of course, I haven't been here long enough to do that. Sorry. Flag me. hehe smilie
If i copied YOUR words, you must have been the first to whine. lol lol

@StarzAbove Whatever.....

Finally... a submission. Hint: Stop the chronic lying and the hole you dig won't be so deep that you can't get out of it.

@PrinceOxford Finally... a submission. Hint: Stop the chronic lying and the hole you dig won't be so deep that you can't get out...

You have been revealed. Only took a minute. I knew who you were as soon as i came on and read your post. We have had too many conversations and you have thrown your insults enough for me to see you immediately.

You sir, are the one who has lied. So...tell us ANOTHER story.

@Carla You have been revealed. Only took a minute. I knew who you were as soon as i came on and read your post. We have...

How foolish of him to even think he could get past us. We knew who he was from the very first. ANOTHER account, then ANOTHER account, how many more are out there. lol

@StarzAbove How foolish of him to even think he could get past us. We knew who he was from the very first. ANOTHER account...

Well....i find it kind of sad.
This must be all the poor boy has.
His mother must of treated him poorly. Or...maybe his wife.
Either way, he hates women. Maybe he is....confused....

@Carla Well....i find it kind of sad. This must be all the poor boy has. His mother must of treated him poorly. Or...maybe...

It's rather sad isn't, for anyone to have so much hate inside of them, it's like a cancer eating him up. So his only entertainment is to spew hate and venom on innocent people on an opinion site. Misery loves company.

I'm not sure about that, because I think some kids who had bullying tendencies feel rather ashamed when they think back on it.

I've run into quite a few actual bullying type people in my life. Most of them had jobs, and didn't live in their "mommy's basement", either....

@Piper2 I'm not sure about that, because I think some kids who had bullying tendencies feel rather ashamed when they...

There are always exceptions to the rule. I think the "mommy's basement" is just a phrase picked up on the internet. I doubt any bully lives with his parents, or they would kick him out.

@2626677

They love to intimidate women especially....but it doesn't work, people can see right through their obsession with certain women.

This comment was deleted.
@2626696

No bully is ever gonna run me off. A person doesn't have to be strong to go up against a bully, because a bully is a very weak person who tries to be macho, usually tries to bully women. A bully never goes after a man, they prey on women who they think are weak. We all laugh at them. They can't hide their personalities, we can spot a bully as soon as he makes a comment.

@2626696

Truly "strong" people don't run or hide from bullies.

@PrinceOxford Truly "strong" people don't run or hide from bullies.

A person doesn't have to be strong to face a bully, most just see them for what they are....scumbags....and they use their common sense and walk away. I applaud them for doing so.

But a bully will keep on because they are the weak ones.

@StarzAbove A person doesn't have to be strong to face a bully, most just see them for what they are....scumbags....and they...

I feel that people who feel the need to announce they are "strong", should be expected to back it up. smile smilie

@PrinceOxford I feel that people who feel the need to announce they are "strong", should be expected to back it up.

I feel that people who keep talking about someone else being strong are the ones who just need to shut up about it and stop being so obsessed about what other people say or do. No one has to prove anything on this site.

@StarzAbove I feel that people who keep talking about someone else being strong are the ones who just need to shut up about it...

You favor censorship on an opinion site? That's what "need to shut up" means.
What if I said people who keep talking about bullies or Donald Trump "need to shut up"?

@PrinceOxford You favor censorship on an opinion site? That's what "need to shut up" means. What if I said people who keep...

No woman bullies like a man does. They don't have to. They come right out and tell the person, they don't hide behind a computer screen and throw out nasty barbs at someone.....like a scared male person would do. And pretend to be concerned, yeah right. Nothing but wimps would do that.

On this site it's a known fact that socks make more than one account, so when they get booted off of here, they wait for about a month and then use one of their other accounts.

Another account, another sock.

A bully needs to just shut up with his constant harassing and bullying people. Grow up and start acting like an adult. If he can't say something nice then he should just shut up.....that's not censorship, that' just my opinion.

@PrinceOxford A very sexist opinion. That's my opinion, right to your face. Have a nice day.

One of our very strong women has just returned. Hey Carla, how you doing, hon? So good to see you. We've been talking about strong people and you arrived. That's wonderful.

@PrinceOxford Good . I was disappointed to see her go.

Wow, what a liar, you said you didn't even know her or who had deactivated. Caught you, didn't I?

@2626800

Exactly, we caught him in a lie. Evidently he's been on this site with another account or he wouldn't have known who I was even talking about. lol

@2626809

Exactly.....and why just those two people? Of course we know why, don't we. lol Something is very fishy with this person. lol

@2626809

Some people are more comprehensive than others. Don't blame me because I can read and comprehend.

@2626800

What I said was I didn't know who you were talking about. I have read Carla's comments.
I can read, and that's why people post comments, so others can read them. no smilie

@2626823

Thanks Ser. Now watch him try to weasel out of that. lol

@StarzAbove Thanks Ser. Now watch him try to weasel out of that. lol

For the third time, I don't know anyone personally.
No wonder it takes you people years to understand things.

@2626880

No one would Ser. We wouldn't even be aware of what's going on, let alone target two really good people on this site and make a post about them, demeaning them for leaving when he doesn't even know why they left. Heck they could be having surgery, or a death in the family, or have to be a caregiver, like another one of our friends who has left. Why didn't he make a post about Mo?

He just assumed, and his assumptions were dead wrong. Those two aren't weak, they are the two strongest women on here besides me and you. lol

@2626922

Same here, both are strong women, and the only reason he made that poll because he's one of those wimps who can't stand strong women, he wouldn't stand a chance if they were still here and he knows it. He waited until they left before he dissed them.

You are a good mod, not like another one on here who baits people and demeans us. Just my opinion.

@2626941

Same here Ser, he's not worth wasting another minute of my time replying to a bully like that. He's the coward and he sure proved it on this post.

Thanks for showing up....now it's time he was gone, don't you think?

@2626922

You ARE a good mod:)

@2626922

It was the OP who implicated, without using names, your friend who deactivated because she was bullied.

"Two grown men bullying a young woman so much that she was forced to leave"

That's what the OP said. Remember that? I do. hehe smilie

@2627041

Evidently he's stalking my comments, only someone who's been here quite a while would know how to do that.

@2627041

It IS true, and the OP knows it. I don't understand why you are blaming me for names being named and insinuations toward particular members. HER , I can understand. It's what she does. But YOU, a moderator, should be more objective. Go back and see. I NEVER implicated anyone.

@StarzAbove No one would Ser. We wouldn't even be aware of what's going on, let alone target two really good people on this...

It was YOU who implicated, without using names, your friend who deactivated because she was bullied.

That's what YOU said. Remember that? I do. hehe smilie

ha You just admitted you're a bully. And I say people like you who keep talking about "strong" people need to just shut up.... especially about women. Men like you always give them selves away eventually, and you just did. lol

PrinceOxford comments: Her? I don't know who you are talking about. There are lots of so called strong women who leave lots of sites because someone was "mean" to them and they got their weak little feelings hurt.
I happened to notice a comment earlier on this site that reminded me, which sparked a general post.

hahahah have a good day.

@StarzAbove ha You just admitted you're a bully. And I say people like you who keep talking about "strong" people need to...

You conveniently left out when I said "I know NO ONE personally". hehe smilie.
Two people ran away. Which was she talking about??

Two people deactivated. YOU named them, not I.
I have read their comments. That's why they post them , for people to read. That's all I know of them. If you want to stalk my comments, then copy and past ALL of it, not just what suits your lies.
Why so angry?

@PrinceOxford Two people deactivated. YOU named them, not I. I have read their comments. That's why they post them , for people...

No one is stalking your comments, wish you could say the same. That's how you found how what I was saying.

And those two that deactivated weren't run off of here by bullies, like you seem to suggest, nor are they weak people. One has returned, and the other one will as soon as she gets her affairs in order. But for some reason you picked up what I had said and suggested to others that they left because they weren't strong. Which is not true at all....so who's the liar on this post, it's certainly not me.

No one is lying, I just copied exactly what YOU said.... why so defensive? lol lol

Don't you have some welding to do today?

@StarzAbove It was sent to me.....

Sent to YOU? You have messengers. Obsessed much? So I have TWO stalkers. hehe smilie

@PrinceOxford Sent to YOU? You have messengers. Obsessed much? So I have TWO stalkers.

No one is stalking you, I wouldn't stoop that low....you came on my post so you must have been watching for me....you think? lol lol

In fact I told someone this morning you would be on my post....and I was right. lol

@2626795

Thank you Ser, I didn't even mention Trump, but evidently he must think Trump should shut up. lol

I guess he came on my post to bully me, but he picked the wrong post and the wrong person if he thinks he can bully me. I'm that strong person that he's talking about....and he's that wimp that is intimidated by strong women. He just proved my point.

@2626834

Sure we are, but some on here get their panties in a knot when we mention Trump.....

@2626838

I agree..... except when I do a comment about Trump, I don't make it personal to any person, my comments are aimed at Trump.

@2626861

American politics was very bad on SH, they really demeaned President Obama and Michelle....some of the worse graphics one could imagine. None of the graphics here about Trump can compare....most of them are about his hair...

@2626885

y smilie They even accused Michelle of being a man.

@2626904

Pretty stupid wasn't it, almost as stupid as what the birthers were saying. lol

@PrinceOxford I came on this post and agreed / favored your post. YOU attacked me. Another lie.

No one attacked you, now you're being paranoid. lol lol I don't attack, I give my opinion, too bad you're not a "STRONG" person that can take the truth. lol