+14

I want to personally thank each and everyone of you from the bottom of my heart for your wonderful posts, the conversations, and friendship, I also want to thank you for taking the time to favorite and comment on my own personal posts. I don't think y'all are told enough just how much I appreciate you being heređź’•

Every day I watch people leave and it truly breaks my heart to see any of you go or even want to go. Y'all are what makes this site a great place to be. To me y'all are like family. If you are thinking about leaving please change your mind. It wouldn't be the same without you. If you left and see this, please reconsider.

I can't write anymore because the tears are flowing and I can't spell worth a darn.

Just remember you are valued here more than you think and remember I appreciate all your wonderful posts, unique comments and conversations, and silly posts

Image for post I want to personally thank each and everyone of you from the bottom of my heart for your wonderful posts, the conversations, and friendship, I also want to thank you for taking the time to favorite and comment on my own personal posts. I don't think y'all are told enough just how much I appreciate you being heređź’•
Lil_Princesss avatar Life
19 69
@2627245

I have written a note on a bit of paper to remind me to write up this thought that I should have done some time ago......

@2627245

Linn, one thing I truly admire about you is your attitude. Ya don't sugarcoat a thing and I love your comments for that reason.

Besides working 70 hours this week, I did need to step back for a bit and breathe this week. I got my feeling hurt pretty bad last Sunday but I am back now.

@2627685

I do have to give Ser credit, she did come to my aid during that entire mess and I appreciated it.

Most welcome. :)

@2627698

I know there were a lot of people that felt that it should have went too. Sometimes things happen for a reason, we might not be sure what the reason is but it is out there. I am taking this as one of those times. I know I look at things funny sometimes but it is a feeling that I have that I can't shake.

@2627701

Yes we can and being able to do so and still be friends is something I truly value :)

Thank you so much, my sweet friend. I just hope our friend sees this and decides to return.... we all love and miss her so much.

I hope you're reading this T.... you have so many friends here that are hoping you will return.

@StarzAbove Thank you so much, my sweet friend. I just hope our friend sees this and decides to return.... we all love and...

I'm missing T in a big way, too - she and the other T have made my time here really worth the visit.

@PartyOfOne I'm missing T in a big way, too - she and the other T have made my time here really worth the visit.

I hope she sees how much her friends are missing her and will decide to come back. She's feeling bruised and battered now and I don't blame her. It's just a rotten shame the way she was treated, so badly that she felt she had to leave.

That's actually really nice to hear.

I've noticed that hostile words tend to have a bigger impact in my memories, so it's not unusual that I remember the bad stuff more commonly than the good stuff. So it's nice to hear good now and then, to keep the memory fresh. So, thank you, Kat.

And the same back to you, actually. I love your humour, your posts can easily make me smile or laugh, so I hope that when you need a break, you don't take one permanently. You brighten up the place quite a bit. I would honestly miss you.

PS - I hope the members who went away recently see this. I think it's always good to know you're wanted, even if it's just on a site on the internet.

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +10Reply
@Sofia That's actually...

Most welcome. And thank ya for your kind words hug smilie

I won't lie after some words last Sunday I was honestly heartbroken. I cried for several hours and I just wanted to sit and think then I realized I couldn't leave.

I enjoy your quizzes. I love how accurate they are for me. Some make me stop and think "Wow I do do that"

I hope they do too. Y'all have become like family to me.

Thank you, sweet friend. I appreciate you more than you'll ever know ... whether you bring me to giggles or tears. l smilie

@JanHaskell Thank you, sweet friend. I appreciate you more than you'll ever know ... whether you bring me to giggles or tears.

Most welcome

Awww thank ya Jan. I enjoy your comments because they are full of love and humor l smilie

Kat.......you are a sweetheart.

@Carla Kat.......you are a sweetheart.

Thank Ya Carla and so are you. Don't ya dare leave again. I know easier said than done but you are wanted here

Thanks :)

LP, you are part of the greatness of this site.biggrin smilie

Aww... I feel the same way about you and a lot of people I've come to know at Amirite; I miss so many from Sodahead as well. Cheek kiss and a hug.

Same back to you. :)

I'm not around lately. Life' is dealing me some messed up cards ,but I finally got a good hand

@Abbadon517 I'm not around lately. Life' is dealing me some messed up cards ,but I finally got a good hand

Welcome back and I am glad to hear that things are looking up.

They are for me too

Just starting out is the reason.

pentos avatar pento Agree +5Reply

You are a sweatheart, LP! Thank you!

@2627592

Most welcome

Yes we do...you can't hide from me hehe smilie

I appreciate your music posts and the articles you share. I miss so much in the world they give me the opportunity to catch up on what I miss.

Your music posts have made me find songs I didn't know existed or had forgot about.

Keep on being you my friend

@2627719

Most welcome.

Aww thank ya. I enjoy making others laugh.

I hope so, hate to kick your butt if you weren't hehe smilie

@2627734

Not always plus we will always give ya a refreshing glass of sweet tea first hehe smiliehehe smilie

@2627743

To make us so sweet of course hehe smiliehehe smilie

Same to you... smile smilie

@DandyDon Same to you...

smile smilie

I have learned never to take a drink while reading your comments they hard way hehe smilie

Your comments crack me up, please don't ever change. When I was off for my surgery the good laughs I got made me forget the pain I was in.

This goes out to the disagree bandit who kindly joined my post...even you make a difference here too hug smilie