+13

I want to personally thank each and everyone of you from the bottom of my heart for your wonderful posts, the conversations, and friendship, I also want to thank you for taking the time to favorite and comment on my own personal posts. I don't think y'all are told enough just how much I appreciate you being heređź’•

Every day I watch people leave and it truly breaks my heart to see any of you go or even want to go. Y'all are what makes this site a great place to be. To me y'all are like family. If you are thinking about leaving please change your mind. It wouldn't be the same without you. If you left and see this, please reconsider.

I can't write anymore because the tears are flowing and I can't spell worth a darn.

Just remember you are valued here more than you think and remember I appreciate all your wonderful posts, unique comments and conversations, and silly posts