Men: what's your fave of all night-time activities? The usual in-and-out or another censored activity?

Over straight sex or a blow-job... Would you just mostly prefer the one or the other? I've always been curious....

Image for post **Men: what's your fave of all night-time activities? The usual in-and-out or another censored activity?**
Sukiesnows avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
3 9

Dinner at a great restaurant, then back to a romantic location, fun conversation with tasteful flirting, then slowly getting intimate with lots and lots of kissing, touching, caressing then finally six hours of frantic, hot, sweaty hotel room destroying sex that leaves you breathless, calorie deficient with muscle cramps and in need of electrolyte supplements administered by a medical practitioner then the rest of the night just snuggling and talking and falling asleep and waking up, but I'm yet to meet anyone interested in that at all so it's just a one-off memory sad smilie

Here's a good location, the 32nd floor of the Shangri-la Hotel Sydney looking out over the harbour.... the balcony can be used too, to spice things up a bit.

I really like to cook with my girlfriend, it's so much nicer that way, sometimes I take her to the beach at night or in the winter the snow covered beach. She loves the city decorations in Christmas so much, making her happy makes me happy. As for sex we never get to the point right away, it's no fun without foreplay.

I'm a guy..... I'd be happy with either or both.

Anonymous