+18

Some of us forget to live for the simple things that make us happy. Sometimes you just have to pause to stop and smell the roses.

I was just reflecting on how much Amirite makes me happy. I've always enjoyed being on here, but sometimes we let the busyness of life keep us away from the small things that can bring a simple smile to our faces or joy to our hearts. So, just remember to find joy in the simple things.

BlindMists avatar Life
7 11

Appreciating our blessings makes all the difference in being happy.

As i have aged, i find that those simple things arent so simple. Far more complex and beautiful once you take the time to appreciate them.

@Carla As i have aged, i find that those simple things arent so simple. Far more complex and beautiful once you take the...

That's so true. Because if something can affect you on a molecular structure to cause in you the feeling we know as happiness, then that thing that can affect you on such a level is complex in and of itself.

What...Amirite makes you happy? So...we'll be seeing more of you then.

@Sukiesnow What...Amirite makes you happy? So...we'll be seeing more of you then.

I might stop in now and then instead of going full incognito

But reading, writing and Netflix can also give me my daily dose of happiness

So we'll see wink smilie

I see nothing wrong with that

I don't see how you could disagree with this one. Everyone does this at one point or another. Sometimes you'll be so focused on all the unimportant things that you forget about the things that matter.