+8

You dislike crap food...but ads on TV make it look so good... Like Taco Bell...for example...

I can't stop thinking about a Cheesy Gorditas...or whatever it's called.

Image for post **You dislike crap food...but ads on TV make it look so good...** //Like Taco Bell...for example...//
Sukiesnows avatar Technology
6 21

I like Tacos from Taco Bell. Yummy.

Crap food is ok once in a while, you just can't make it your main diet. Everytime they come out with something new I have to go try it. BK's mushroom swiss burger is pretty good if they leave off the bacon.

Not really, the crap food I love is not advertised or at least not often, I love it because it tastes awesome, eg kebab or monster energy drink, although kebab isnt really crap food it has plenty of vegetables. I also love Doritos, they're so unhealthy but I love them so so much

@Sunny_the_skeptic Not really, the crap food I love is not advertised or at least not often, I love it because it tastes awesome, eg...

At least Doritos are made of corn flour...which might be okay since it's a variance on one's diet...

What is kebab? Some fast food I don't know about?

@Sukiesnow At least Doritos are made of corn flour...which might be okay since it's a variance on one's diet... What is...

It's a combination of meat, tomatoes, cucumbers\pickles, lettuce, onions, garlic sauce, spicy sauce french fries wrapped in a thin circular dough. In Bulgaria we call it by the Turkish name " Doner" which translates to something that rotates because that's how the meat is cooked, it's vertically placed and rotates around the heat.

@Sunny_the_skeptic It's a combination of meat, tomatoes, cucumbers\pickles, lettuce, onions, garlic sauce, spicy sauce french fries...

We might have something similar here...it sounds like a samosa? With meat. No...that's not it... Yes...I think it's called a Gyros... Or Heros... It's Greek!

And I'm salivating...

I like taco Bell

The Taco Bell ads do make their stuff look good. But since I make better Mexican food in my own kitchen, the Taco bell products are all right if you're in a hurry, but mine are more delicious.

But I do admit to having a crush on the red haired girl they used to have in the Wendy's commercials a couple of years ago.

Some crap food is delish...who can resist Crunchy Cheetos...Cheddar and Jalapeño flavour? It brings delight to the taste buds.

My city got a Taco Bell this year, and for the first time in my life I tried it, after seeing ads for it on TV since I was a kid.
I was very disappointed, and wanted my money back. Taco Bell is cheap, nasty, and severely overpriced for what it is. I hope it shuts down like Target did, when they tried to open their crappy stores here.

I always fall for those junk food ads. People look so happy in those ads and when you have the same menu they had, you can rest assured that you are bombarding your toilet the rest of the evening.

Are you kidding? Sometimes the stuff advertised looks down right nasty.

beachbums avatar beachbum Disagree +1Reply
@beachbum Are you kidding? Sometimes the stuff advertised looks down right nasty.

Really. It can make me hungry. But when I finally see it I loose my appetite.