+13

Sometimes, people have to protect those that wish to see them fall. Amirite?

Image for post Sometimes, people have to protect those that wish to see them fall. Amirite?
Mcflys avatar Politics
4 28
The voters have decided that Mcfly is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

If your job is to protect people, eventually you will have to protect the ones who wish you harm and see you as less. Like when you're racist, and you end up in an hospital with a doctor from another ethnicity. Or when your house burns, and the firefighters is not from your favourite ethnicity or religion or whatever. Thank for the people who care to do these kind of jobs right, because they are much more than some of people who they have promised to protect and care for.

Sofias avatar Sofia Yeah You Are +4Reply

And hopefully you'll say the same thing the next time a liberal or "Black Lives Matter" rally becomes violent. It's wrong no matter what side it comes from.

@2628030

Agreed. I just don't see Liberals speaking up when it's Liberals committing the violence, as if it's justifiable. Also people, Nazi scumbags do no represent the right.

@2628040

No, but I do see people speaking up more when the offenders are on the opposite side of the political spectrum. We should all stand together when assholes act up like this. Did McFly speak out against violent Black Lives Matter protesters? Not that I ever saw. I'm with him on this; Nazis suck. Racism stinks but Liberals seem to think that it's only a one way street, as if only white people can possibly be racist. Most give leftist violence a pass with a "What do you expect?" type comment.

@JerryHendrickson No, but I do see people speaking up more when the offenders are on the opposite side of the political spectrum. We...

Jerry
I was the first to denounce those protesters that turned violent. And when those people were shot on the ball field.
It is all very ugly.
I have to say, though....what happened in va was exactly what you....you, were calling for.
People are dead. Those terrorists came armed, ready to do people harm.
This was inevitable.
Didnt you see it coming?
I certainly did.

@Carla Jerry I was the first to denounce those protesters that turned violent. And when those people were shot on the ball...

I never called for action by Nazis so "exactly" isn't the right word. I said we need to meet the violent protesters in the street and stop them.

@JerryHendrickson I never called for action by Nazis so "exactly" isn't the right word. I said we need to meet the violent...

I agree. The veterans and biker have done their part already, and soon enough the silent majority will become tired of it.

What a shameful event, and even our mealy-mouthed president is scared to call them out for what they are: Racists, bigots, neo-nazis, KKK, only because he is one of them.

True Americans are weeping over this tragic event in American history.

A black policeman protecting white supremacists. How admirable is that? Yes. In America even the lunatic fringe's rights to free speech and assembly are protected.

PhilboydStudges avatar PhilboydStudge Yeah You Are +1Reply

On a funnier note, that sign says "Jews are Satan's children" LOL

Mcflys avatar Mcfly Yeah You Are 0Reply

Notice how the cop has his back to the crowd? I don't think he'd do that if he felt threatened by them. The threat he perceives is in front of him.

Some people deserve to burn for their views

When it so happens to be your source of income, sometimes you got to do what you got to do. And if you look at the big picture and you know overall your doing the right thing then forget what anybody else thinks.

Diamond11s avatar Diamond11 Yeah You Are 0Reply

like police having to protect liberal JACKASSES who want cops dead?

also, if this cop's life was in danger why is he turned away from these people?

Anonymous