+4

Dog people should marry dog people. Cat people should marry cat people. Amirite?

Image for post **Dog people should marry dog people. Cat people should marry cat people.** //Amirite?//
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
4 24

What if you have both?

@Carla What if you have both?

I love both...but most people are more one than the other.

I'm a horse person. Once the dog and cat people are taken care of it'll be much easier to find other horse people.

While we're at it, we might as well start a horse people clan and go to war with the dog people clan because obviously horses are much more superior, so naturally horse people should be in a superior position.

I don't know that I would appreciate my wife running about sniffing my ass in public.......

@Sukiesnow You don't like your ass sniffled?

Sniffled, errr, wow, never thought of it in those terms. I am going to have to make some arrangements.

@Sunny_the_skeptic Dogs are weird, they meet by smelling their anuses....ew

Oh hey...do you know what human beings do sexually with anuses?

@Sunny_the_skeptic Some of them only while with dogs this is the standard

Well, no one I know does it with dogs.

I remember a story of the Happy Hooker...she did it with a German Shepherd...but that was about it. (Ugh)

@Sukiesnow Well, no one I know does it with dogs. I remember a story of the Happy Hooker...she did it with a German...

oh wow, no I didn't mean bestiality, I meant that it's standard for dogs to interact with each other by smelling the glands on their butts, because they're like a status report for dogs

@Sunny_the_skeptic oh wow, no I didn't mean bestiality, I meant that it's standard for dogs to interact with each other by smelling...

Dogs probably think people French kissing is weird...do you know how many germs there are in one's mouth? Of course you do.

@Sukiesnow Dogs probably think people French kissing is weird...do you know how many germs there are in one's mouth? Of course...

Oh yeah, I do. The mouth is the dirtiest part of the body, yes the dirtiest more dirty even than you know where.

We dont usually choose who to marry based on whether they like cats or dogs more.

Marry whoever you want

What if one person has a white dog and the other person has a black dog?