Can you make an unsubstantiated claim? More right-handed ppl are nuts...compared to left-handed ones.

Sukiesnows avatar People & Celebrities
3 17

100% of water drinkers will DIE!

@2628198

Oh, in that case... 30% of water on Earth was brought by aliens.

@2628014

Let it go, trooper....

There really is no gold in fort knox.

Rich people have "blue" blood. lol

4 out of 5 Dentists say that eating licorice doesn't cause cavities, in fact it strengthens the gums.

@Sunny_the_skeptic Does licorice contain lots of sugar?

laughs Of course - well, not a whole lot but it has either sugar or honey in it.

@Sukiesnow laughs Of course - well, not a whole lot but it has either sugar or honey in it.

Well in that case I don't know what quack dentist would say that it doesn't cause cavities, I dont know what licorice is btw

@Sunny_the_skeptic Well in that case I don't know what quack dentist would say that it doesn't cause cavities, I dont know what...

Licorice is a spice, a herb (for tea, etc.) and it can be a candy. Tastes like really strong Fennel or a bit like anise...

It's something I made up and it would fool ppl since Licorice is a healing herb...ppl would think it has some magical power...it's possible you can get it without sugar....

People who are pretty age better than ugly ones.