-2

OK YOU LAZY SAD SACK OF AMIRITES WHEN I TELL YOU TO LOVE ME YOU LOVE ME BECAUSE I'M NOT COMING ON HERE TO GET NO LOVE.I'M HERE TO ENTERTAIN YOU AND GET YOU TALKING AND TO WONDER WHO I AM.

HAVE I GOT YOUR ATTENTION? NO! CLEARLY NOT AS I SEE NO LOVE NOT ONE.YOU PEOPLE SUCK.MAGGOT?WHO YOU CALLING MAGGOT SUNNY?GIVE ME SOME LOVE.
ZONKEYBALLS YOU'RE OK BUT YOUR FRIENDS SUCK ASS THANKS FOR THE LOVE MAN.PLATINUM I AM THE ANON DRILL SERGEANT AND I DON'T SWING THAT WAY BUT GIVE ME SOME LOVE MAN AND WE CAN TALK NEGOTIATIONS.DARKEST SERENITY THAT'S WHAT YOU THINK HA.NOW GIVE ME SOME LOVE SWEETHEART.CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY I CAN'T SAY FUCK ON HERE ALL I CAN SEE IS FUCKING STARS? I SEE I HAVE A COUPLE OF IN SUBORDINATES ON MY POST OF THE FEMALE VARIETY. BOZETTE AND TOMBOY JANET DON'T FIGHT IT LADIES JUST GIVE ME SOME SUGAR.