-2

OK YOU LAZY SAD SACK OF AMIRITES WHEN I TELL YOU TO LOVE ME YOU LOVE ME BECAUSE I'M NOT COMING ON HERE TO GET NO LOVE.I'M HERE TO ENTERTAIN YOU AND GET YOU TALKING AND TO WONDER WHO I AM.

HAVE I GOT YOUR ATTENTION? NO! CLEARLY NOT AS I SEE NO LOVE NOT ONE.YOU PEOPLE SUCK.MAGGOT?WHO YOU CALLING MAGGOT SUNNY?GIVE ME SOME LOVE.
ZONKEYBALLS YOU'RE OK BUT YOUR FRIENDS SUCK ASS THANKS FOR THE LOVE MAN.PLATINUM I AM THE ANON DRILL SERGEANT AND I DON'T SWING THAT WAY BUT GIVE ME SOME LOVE MAN AND WE CAN TALK NEGOTIATIONS.DARKEST SERENITY THAT'S WHAT YOU THINK HA.NOW GIVE ME SOME LOVE SWEETHEART.CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY I CAN'T SAY FUCK ON HERE ALL I CAN SEE IS FUCKING STARS? I SEE I HAVE A COUPLE OF IN SUBORDINATES ON MY POST OF THE FEMALE VARIETY. BOZETTE AND TOMBOY JANET DON'T FIGHT IT LADIES JUST GIVE ME SOME SUGAR.

Image for post OK YOU LAZY SAD SACK OF AMIRITES WHEN I TELL YOU TO LOVE ME YOU LOVE ME BECAUSE I'M NOT COMING ON HERE TO GET NO LOVE.I'M HERE TO ENTERTAIN YOU AND GET YOU TALKING AND TO WONDER WHO I AM.
5 31
@2628509

for once we agree

Boo hoo.

Confusing how a hard ass sergeant wants some wovy dovy love
Im the colonel drop and give me 20 maggot!

who in the world are YOU?

I love you Drill Sarge, now entertain me and I will wonder who you are. A deal is a deal right, I happen to have yours in writing.

:D :D :D

Duh you're obviously me.

Cuz No one.....NOT NO ONE.....Is tougher than Janet! I'm the muscle of this site! The bruiser! The champion warrioress!

That supposed to frighten anyone. hahahahahahahahahahahah

Excuse me??? I'll have you know I might be lazy because I am still in my jammies but I am so not sad...

Plus I don't jump threw hoops on command...ya want love earn it

Furthermore I will have you know... you don't have my attention because I have a short attention span

Meh...Not wondering

Drama squashed..