If you had the power to change the world to have it however you want it how would you change it?

Willcoopers avatar Politics
5 18

I would make rain a mandatory, once a week, event for everybody in the world. We have enough water to share, let's share it. Also, absolutely free information, no secrets, no lies, complete transparency in governmental issues. People should know about aliens and all of the technology we keep hiding from them. I never had the clearance level high enough for taking the transporter for a spin, but apparently it's safe. Should solve most of the problems in the world full of crashing vehicles.

I would make food available to people, who can't afford it. That kind of tech we don't have. Star Trek replicators are a long way from coming true, as fiddling with atoms is quite fiddly and we have a lot of meat in livestock. But, in essence, we could feed all the hungry people in the world, if we tried. It just doesn't come with a tag that reads "profit"... Free energy is very nearly here. The current problems with Sol/the Sun running very hot are apparently due to some of the experiments. I think that should be given to everybody, when finished. The whole system in Economics should be rethought to involve the aspects of synergy benefits. Now, it's just sell this/buy that/profit/loss, stupid crap.

@ZonkeyBalls I would make rain a mandatory, once a week, event for everybody in the world. We have enough water to share, let's...

That sounds good, I'll go with that.

I was going to say "no power-tools before 10:00am on Sunday."

I would give the power back to the God it belongs to.

@ZonkeyBalls Which one?

The one that previously had the power.

@BlindMist The one that previously had the power.

Doesn't God already have power over the world or why call him god?

@Willcooper Doesn't God already have power over the world or why call him god?

But if somehow the power transferred to me, then apparently God no longer has the power.

Unless He gave me the power. Then that changes things.

But I guess since He's omnipotent and everything that happens is either in His active or passive will, then technically it would be in His will that I do have the power?

And I'm over complicating this.

@BlindMist I would establish heaven on earth.

Wouldn't that defeat point of earth and heaven being seperate places surely a god made earth the way it is for a reason

@Willcooper Wouldn't that defeat point of earth and heaven being seperate places surely a god made earth the way it is for a reason

I believe heaven and hell are conditions of life on earth, not physical places one goes after one dies.

But if God wanted to dispute me, then He shouldn't have given me the power to establish it.

@Willcooper So is death the end for you? Maybe it's a test

Yep. As long as I live my heaven on earth, then it doesn't really matter what happens when I die.

Maybe it is. I guess I would have failed it. Which sucks, because I really love getting A's.

Equality, justice, tolerance.

Bye bye humankind, I'd wipe the lot of them off the planet and set it back 1000 years.

Eliminate all natural disasters like earthquakes, volcanoes, hurricanes, tornadoes. Forget about trying to change people to improve how they treat each other, because human nature will just make them revert back to their nasty old ways in the long run anyway.

I would make cotton candy free for everyone...