What remedies do you recommend for people who suffer anxiety?

ThisLadyIsDangerouss avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
5 51

The biggest thing that keeps it under control for me is exercise, but when I get an actual anxiety attack, the only thing that works then is trying to be alone and stay calm and if it's at night i take an anti anxiety med like a Temazepam

@OzSurfer The biggest thing that keeps it under control for me is exercise, but when I get an actual anxiety attack, the only...

Gotta love exercise :)

Wish we had that good weather they have in Australia and those beautiful beaches. That gives courage to exercise! :)

@2628555

I love internet. Heavy drinking is not my cup of tea.

@ZonkeyBalls It's not the tea... It's what you put in it. LSD works.

I don't need LSD to be vivacious ;) I'm the most vivid person in my entire village. The rest are all 90 year olds :P

Booze and motor sports. Just don't mix them with each other.

@ThisLadyIsDangerous No alcohol or motor sports for me :)

Well, then you aren't really dangerous. Why do you claim to be? Do you like getting into knife fights with bears and lions?

@ZonkeyBalls Northern Territories?

Haha :D no, other territories. The ones were it's always sunny and where you visit after you have your pyjama on. What's that room called again? Not the toilet ^^

@ThisLadyIsDangerous Haha :D no, other territories. The ones were it's always sunny and where you visit after you have your pyjama on...

I think you are referring to the toilet.

It's just that dementia, that you keep forgetting about.

P.S. This site is all about love. Love and be loved. Sometimes, you might even get an occasional +1. ;o) ;o)

@ZonkeyBalls I think you are referring to the toilet. It's just that dementia, that you keep forgetting about. P.S. This site...

I was referring to the bedroom lol.

But I can be dangerous on the toilet too, sure. Especially when my mom cooks. Safer to get fastfood xoxo

@2629018

I'll give you an upvote Lin

@2629018

I downvote whenever I feel like it. I don't owe you any justification for using a facility offered by the site. You are not the one to tell me wether this site is for me or not. I will happily stick with this site ;-)

therapy, weed, and medication in that order

@2629296

It's not up to you to suggest that I am mentally ill. Have seen multiple therapists and all declared me perfectly healthy. Stop attacking me personally.

@2629365

Stop making unnecessary attacks like this towards me. I communicated in a polite way, I did not ask for an attack.

@2629374

I never said that I have too much an opinion about myself.

@2629379

Let's just ignore each other. I will watch out to be more respectful when I post something.

@ThisLadyIsDangerous It's not up to you to suggest that I am mentally ill. Have seen multiple therapists and all declared me perfectly...

being anxious is different, but anxiety is a mental illness. if you suffer from anxiety, which is implied by the post, then you are, indeed, mentally ill. taking offense to that and to the idea of suffering from mental illness is part of the problem surrounding stigmatization of mental disease

Rp. Life 500mg tab. orally 1x twice a day.

The cure for depression or anxiety for me has been having my friends around me and keeping my mind off of anything else.

@2629016

Voting is a feature, a facility on this website. I happily make use of that facility as I see fit. I don't need to justify myself for that. I make use of the facilities of this site. Deal with it xD

@ThisLadyIsDangerous Voting is a feature, a facility on this website. I happily make use of that facility as I see fit. I don't need to...

Ok, well xD you too, but at least give me the courtesy of telling me why. Otherwise just doing this is considered a " fuck you " my me and many other people. If I give a downvote I also tell a person why I disagree respectfully.

@2629288

Stop making fun of a medical condition. I never said that I was superior but you have no right to make fun of my medical condition and medical history.

Find a hobby that you enjoy. Adopt a dog to care for and love. Exercise. Sleep and eat better.

Diazepam works well.

Meditation it actually works. I have ptsd and it helps alot.

Yoga, meditation, home remedies. If none of those work for you and your condition is bad enough go see a doctor. Anixety is a horrible illness to suffer with.

Try several SSRIs... Also use lorazepam...