ThisLadyIsDangerouss avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
4 24

My sister, whom I love very deeply and who gets very mad at me on basis of me being an idiot - which might seem like a good reason for some, but I think it's merely a conspiracy - is asexual. In other words, she doesn't have any sex drive at all. I'm a masturbating, visually capable (not just the old porn, but new porn as well) and usually quite ready for having a freak hard-on. Now, which one of us is the strange one here? Male and female brains do pretty much the same thing and all of the building blocks are the same, except for hormones, which is nicely pointed out in the question.

But, as far as biology dictates, they are still blobs of some function unknown to the science. Perhaps sometimes thinking, otherwise usually thinking about fart jokes and sex. Nevertheless, using the word "need" is a strong suggestion here, I don't believe that the brains need that much anything. Hell, my brain doesn't even need a brain. Other than that, brains are brains are brains are brains are brains. Did I say "brains"?

I believe hormones affect how we think and act, but I never really thought of a brain as being male or female.

Yeah we do have a dominant hormone for our sex for obvious reasons, because each one compliments certain traits and I guess we are made so that we have one hormone in much bigger ratio than the other one.

Which sex do you think you belong to is a complex thing, no one conforms to what their sex usually likes to 100% but usually when a person is born male or female they usually feel the way they are born, the people different from that are the ones with gender dysphoria, which in this case is an illness not because some people think it's wrong to be this way blah blah blah but because it requires change for the person to feel like who they are, because they're not born in the body they need to feel normal. ( watch Blaire White on youtube she opened me about lots of stuff)

Usually being male and female doesn't just mean that we come with a ding dong or a hoo ha, it also sets behavioral traits, long ago when there werent norms on what was ok for one sex and not ok for the other people were lead by their instincts.

Most females preferred to stay at home, watch the children, go gathering plants or farming while most males preferred hunting, working, fighting and that was because what they felt like doing.

Even our biology has made us this way. Men by majority are taller, bigger, with much more muscle mass, wide shoulders, narrow hips, rugged features like bigger hands and feet, while women are shorter, smaller, with less muscle mass, wider hips for giving birth and more gentle features.

@2629024

Yes, those people are trans, they have to look like the other sex despite the dominating hormone.

@Sunny_the_skeptic Yes, those people are trans, they have to look like the other sex despite the dominating hormone.

Exactly. Thanks for educating her about transgender issues. Finally someone who understands that being trans is a biological given and not a choice. Enjoy your upvote.

ThisLadyIsDangerouss avatar ThisLadyIsDangerous Our brains have a pre-existing certain brain... +1Reply
@ThisLadyIsDangerous Exactly. Thanks for educating her about transgender issues. Finally someone who understands that being trans is a...

I'm not doing any educating, it sounds a bit self righteous to me, I was just telling her what I know. I learned what I know about trans people from Blaire White if you watch youtube vids a lot

@Sunny_the_skeptic I'm not doing any educating, it sounds a bit self righteous to me, I was just telling her what I know. I learned...

Still. I'm glad you taught her a bit of things about trans people. It's important that people are taught that we are born this way, not chosen to be this way.

ThisLadyIsDangerouss avatar ThisLadyIsDangerous Our brains have a pre-existing certain brain... 0Reply
@2629281

It's not that, I just expected a reason, a conversation

@2629279

Relax. Where did you read that " educating " was used in a negative way?

@2629356

That's why I said I wasn't trying to educate anyone, said like that it does sound very entitled and that the other person is low. Barely a day and our friend has made a big impression on many veteran amiriters already.

I'm high-T for a woman. My brain has no gender.

@Masha I'm high-T for a woman. My brain has no gender.

How high? You might actually be hormonally intersex that's what I am.

Willcoopers avatar Willcooper Way more complicated than that 0Reply

Our brains do not determine the chemicals our body produces, rather, it is our DNA and rNA that determine how much of each compound is naturally produced by out bodies at a time. In some cases, there are men with higher levels of estrogen than others, and women with higher levels of testosterone than others. The psychological conditions of the brain that cause a disconnect between the sex of the individual and how he or she perceives his or her self. I do not know if there is a correlation, however, I can be certain that there are cases where women with higher levels of testosterone still identify as women and likewise with men with higher levels of estrogen. In regards to individuals that take supressants and supplements of various chemicals to maintain an artificial balance, the statew induced is not some sort of change in gender or sex, rather the addition of foreign chemicals into the body to induce a different effect from the natural state. Now, the need for testosterone or estrogen in a human body is something heavily dictated by thye DNA for healthy growth and the ability to reproduce. It all bubbles down to biology and the anatomy of the human. In females, Estrogen is a compound used for the development of body parts such as breasts, and help to monitor the menstrual cycle - and yet the same compound in men assists in the production of sperm and maintains the sexual drive of the male. In a sense, the brain does need hormones, but mostly in the sense of sexual drive - but the rest of the body needs it even more, since it is highly determinant of the overall structure of the individual.

Mimeosomes avatar Mimeosome Way more complicated than that 0Reply
Anonymous