ThisLadyIsDangerouss avatar Religion
6 54

America has its problems, but it's still the greatest country in the world. And I'm so blessed to have been born here.

I'm sure you feel the same way about Belgium....glad you love your country as much as I love mine.

For what it's worth, I'm glad you were born in Belgium too!

And, for all your alleged tolerance, it seems there's an awful lot you don't tolerate!

In the USA I don't think we're quite as obsessed with sex as you appear to be. Don't misunderstand - our sex lives are important and and all, but five out of seven of your posts today were related to sex. Do you have any hobbies?

@Budwick For what it's worth, I'm glad you were born in Belgium too! And, for all your alleged tolerance, it seems there's...

Sexual orientation and gender identity are not about sex, honey, they are about self-expression.

Hugs

Xxx

@2629321

Intolerant people make me want to puke.

@2629329

I don't care what all you bible preechers think about me.

@ThisLadyIsDangerous I don't care what all you bible preechers think about me.

hey, im catholic and i dont care about your sexuality or gender, mostly because your the one being judged at the gates of saint peter, also not all people of faith are preachers just an f.y.i.

agreed buddy, and don't forget it's perfectly alright for anyone to agree or disagree, to be or not to be part of the LGBTQ people. my other issue was she said people get fired here in America because their gay, but reality check nowadays they are actually left alone and ignored because some people are scared of firing them due to the lgbtq community here. the LGBTQ community is kinda like a cult mess with one member and the whole thing hates you.

You live in a country you love. I'm happy for you. I'm sure there is a lot to love about Belgium besides Delirium Tremens (my favorite beer).

I love the USA. I feel very fortunate to have been born here. While I'm sure there are countries that are more atheist-friendly, I know I could do a lot worse.

If you think your first world country is safe from racism/sexism/anti-semitism/homophobia then you've got another thing coming.

@Skr3wBall If you think your first world country is safe from racism/sexism/anti-semitism/homophobia then you've got another...

My country is very very liberal. No bible preachers here nagging about soddom, gommora or other bullshit. We don't tolerate those here ^^

@ThisLadyIsDangerous My country is very very liberal. No bible preachers here nagging about soddom, gommora or other bullshit. We don't...

Your intolerance of Christians is a little alarming...

Anyway, I love the USA. Your take on it ain't no thang.pce smilie

@Skr3wBall Your intolerance of Christians is a little alarming... Anyway, I love the USA. Your take on it ain't no thang.

I don't hate religious folks. I just find it a wonderful thing that they are prohibited to spread their ideas in most countries. Muslims, Christians,... all dangerous believes that killed too many people. Glad to be atheist

@ThisLadyIsDangerous I don't hate religious folks. I just find it a wonderful thing that they are prohibited to spread their ideas in...

You think atheists have never killed people? C'mon now. Ain't nothing dangerous about the religion, it's the people. Religion is just an easy scapegoat.

I personally love religious freedom, I want anyone who has a religion to be able to speak about it proudly and give it to as many as they can. But uh... enjoy your religious silence?

@Skr3wBall You think atheists have never killed people? C'mon now. Ain't nothing dangerous about the religion, it's the...

I'm glad that they are not allowed to spread their believes here.

Not God made humans, humans made God.

Or as Karlx Marx says : religion is opium for the public.

I feel more comfortable being atheist - completely free of what ifs and loving it ;) I've seen some of the downside to being in Belgium over the last year so I know it's not complete perfection but no land on Earth is. Anyway, I'm glad you've decided to share yourself and your views with us - thanks ;)

You must be watching too much of the MSM and believing everything it is saying. Most Americans love this country and do not care what your preferences are in life. We do not want to know. We just want to work, take care of our families and prepare our children for the future. Keep your habits to yourself, religious or otherwise and we'll all get along.

@ozzyboy You must be watching too much of the MSM and believing everything it is saying. Most Americans love this country...

The test in how great a country is viewed as, is how many people are trying to get there. I don't hear of any illegals trying to get to Belguim.

I'm glad that I was born in Canada, I enjoy it here, but that doesn't mean I hate other countries, such as the USA. I respect other nations and cultures, no matter how different they are from my own. I also don't have a superiority complex.
It's nice that homophobia isn't a big problem in Belgium; in the western world, it's becoming less of a problem. It still exists but it's disappearing, and even in the past 10 years, some very good progress has been made.

If it's illegal to talk about religion,do they arrest you if you do?
I wouldn't want to live in a Godless country.

@2629182

Lol
I just fight for my believes and don't let anyone silence me.

Hugs

@2629323

I'm not fighting. You all are attacking me just because I felt entitled to downvote y'all. You have no right to speak to me like that. Thanks.

@2629354

If you don't like me then why not just block me? That's so much easier and so less stressful. You won't have to read my posts anymore that way and you won't have to irritate yourself about my posts anymore.

@2629361

And why is that necessary? I gave you an option to not have to stress about me anymore, I said it in a polite manner and still I get an attack like this. Just ignore me. I don't want these kinds of arguments.

@2629373

But you keep reacting on my posts. I just don't want these kinds of arguments. If you ignore me and I ignore you it would be a lot less stressful.

@2629245

Is it really necessary to freak out for a stupid little spelling mistake?

@2629291

I speak multiple languages. It's normal that I make a mistake here and there.

If you don't speak a second language perfectly yourself you have no right to talk about my spelling mistakes.

reality check it is illegal to fire someone due to their sex, sexuality in America. least if your gonna try to make America sound bad do your research, now if you used somewhere like Afghanistan then this could make sense. and religion is perfectly fine we have a wonderful thing in America called freedom of belief.

also, I personally don't agree with transgenders and if you hate me for my opinion your not tolerant.

aren't gays intolerant of the opposite sex , seriously your country sounds wonderful but to say it's better would be a type of bigotry . if you feel confused it's ok we as americans have been dealing with this strange feeling of expressing ourselves and dealing with persecution for years now, it's part of being free

@unknowncondition aren't gays intolerant of the opposite sex , seriously your country sounds wonderful but to say it's better would...

thank you for your peak into your country . you were so passionate but not every body wants the same thing

I've been to Belgium. Wasn't worth the time to visit. It's about the size of Maryland with about twice the number of people. Nobody talks much about it because nobody cares about it.

Anonymous